There's a first time for everything

Shout out to @russellb446  Thanks for commenting! This chapter is dedicated to her. Go follow her page. Thanks!!

This chapter is literally all Sexual content!!!!! You have been warned

When I woke up, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. I climb out of bed, and head to the kitchen. Pancakes, and fresh squeezed orange juice invaded my scents of smell. I spotted Christian, and encircled my arms around his waist. "I love the mark you gave me." I exclaimed, kissing his sharp jawline. He smiled, and set two plates filled with food on the table. "I love it too." he replied. Staring me in the eyes. Sucking my soul out. He leaned in for a kiss, and I abruptly pulled away. Covering my mouth. He gave me a questioning look. "Morning breath." I replied. He smirked. "I don't think so." He pulled me in for a kiss, and this time, his tongue asked for entrance. I denied it, and he squeezed my ass. Making me gasp. He took that as an opportunity to explore my mouth further. I moaned and I felt his hard member press against my stomach. "If we don't stop soon, I will be forced to take you right here on this table. I whimpered, and he released me. "Do it." I said. "Eager are we?" I nodded. "Maybe after breakfast." I groaned, and he laughed. Pecking me on the lips. He pulled a chair out for me and I sat. I took one look at the food, and almost died. "Oh my god! This looks so good!" He chuckled. "Dig in." he exclaimed. That is exactly what I did. I ate till I was stuffed and round. Filled to the brim with deliciousness. I set my fork down, and glanced up at Christian. He was staring at me with wonder and amazement. I blushed a deep red, and looked down. He got up and walked towards me. "I'm glad you liked my cooking." he said in a deep husky voice. I shivered, and a smile tugged at his lips. "You still want me to make you feel good?" He asks me. I nod my head, and he picks me up bridal style. He carries me to his bedroom, and closes the door. Turning back around, he places me on the bed, and removes his shirt. I admire his toned chest, and I smile shyly, and he removes his pants. He approaches me, and gets on the bed, leaning over me. My breathing increases, as he removes my shirt. His long, firm fingers trailing down the valley of my breasts. I shiver, and he smirks. He removes my bra, and throws it to the ground. "You look good in this lingerie," he says. "But I think you'd look better with it off." I blush, and he kneads my erect nipples, as he sucks on the other one. I throw my head back and moan. Letting a feeling of ecstasy flow through me. He takes off my shorts, and my thong, and throws them to the side as well. He positions his tongue near my entrance, and takes long strides with his tongue. I honestly have never felt anything like this before, and this feels amazing. "I-Im, a-v-virgin." I gasp out. "I know." he replies, as he blows on my clit, and my hips buck. I grip his hair, and he moans into my entrance. Sending vibrations rippling through me. I let out another loud moan, and he sticks his tongue into my entrance. I can feel like I'm about to cum. "C-C-Christian!!" I moan. "Cum for me baby." He replies huskily, sucking my clit. He sends me over the edge, and then I'm on high, and I can't get down. When I return to earth, he's staring at with wonder. "You're beautiful." he says. I blush, yet again, and yawn. He snuggles in next to me, and throws the sheets and covers over us. I snuggle into his chest, and breathe deeply. "I love you." he says. I smile. "I love you too." I reply. Deep sleep overtakes me.