Magia

Mikey POV

   I rushed back home as fast as I could. I have been away far too long now. My brothers may be angry at me but I'm quite sure they still care even after what...they...said. It still hurt.

   "Mikey!" Donnie cried out in relief.

   "Thank god you're safe! I was worried!" Donnie said in relief.

   "You...were?" I said.

   After all they said? Well not really they but all of them agreed. Raph did the talking. Perhaps it was anger after all.

   "We were about to go out and search for you." Leo said.

   I looked at Raph and saw him looking away. I looked away immediately. I wasn't....comfortable with him right now.

   Donnie noticed my discomfort and pulled me away from the room and into my bedroom.

   "I'm so sorry Mikey. I did not mean to hurt you. Neither of us did. We were just frustrated that we kept on failing our missions." Donnie said.

   "Because of me." I said as I looked down, guilty. Then I remembered about ny newfound powers and thought that I should tell him but he was already up and going towards the door. Did I make him mad?

   " It's not always your fault Mikey. Um..get some rest. Sensei decided not to have training today after what just happened. Rest okay? It has been a long night. For all of us." Donnie said as he gave me a gentle smile and walked out of the room.

   See. They still care.

   I took out my gem from my pocket.

   'Powers huh.'I thought. I tried ro fall asleep but I kept thinking about...well everything that just happened.

   'So now I have life powers? What am I going to do?" I thought right before I fell asleep.

Mikeys dream

   Angel was in my dream.....WAIT WHAT?!

   "Hi again Michealangelo."Angel said.

   "H-hi. How are you here?" I asked.

   "Well I did say I would appear in your dreams if you have questions."Angel said.

   'Right'I thought.

   "I do have a lot of questions. How do I use my powers? Can I tell anyone? Do I have to fights witches? What if my brothers find out?" I asked.

   "I'll show you how to use your powers later. No you can't tell anyone. You have a choice if you want to fight them but remember that witches hunts negative energy and eats peoples souls. If your brothers find out it'll be fine."She answered.

   "Alright. I still feel like I have more questions but I find it hard to phrase them." I said.

   "It's alright. Come I'll show you how to use your powers." Angel said as she took out her own gem.

   "You will need to transform first. Place your gem between your index finger and middle finger. Then put your hand over your heart." Angel told me.

   I did as I was told.

   "Then say transform. No need to be loud. Afterwards let the gem do its job." Angel said.

   "Okay Here I go."I took a deep breath before saying 'transform.'

   I felt light enveloping me. It slowly faded and I found myself wearing a short...coat? The coat reached until my elbows and was brown in color. The clasp that held the cloak together was my gem now in the shape of a teardrop. My mask tails were now longer and reached my....but hahaha.