Leaving Earth

Mikey POV

   Today's the day I leave earth and go to Magia to start training. I'm gonna miss my brothers and father but it's for the better of the world.Angel placed a protection spell on them so that no harm will happen to them even after I leave only when I return then the spell will be broken. Suddenly, an explosion sounded.

   It was time.

Raph POV

   After I realised Mikey was quite lonely, I decided to apologise to him and maybe hang out for a day.

   I was making my way to Mikey's room when I heard and explosion from the living room.

I ran to the living room and what I saw made me freeze.

Donnie's POV

   It was fairly normal today and I believe I am getting close to perfecting the retro mutagen formula. I was just sitting on my chair, propping my head up on my desk and an idea came to me.

   'Oh my god. If I just used this chemical in my latest formula the retro mutagen would perfect. I finally got it!'I thought.

   I was rushing to my workstation when suddenly an explosion came from the living room.

   'It wasn't me. What could it be? The TV?'I asked myself. I rushed out of my lab and what I saw rendered me speechless.

Leo's POV

   I was in the dojo with master splinter meditating when an explosion coming from the living room rocked the dojo.

   Sensei and I rushed outside to see what had happened. I was expecting to see one of Donnie's newly failed experiment on mutagen. What I saw was very very unexpected.

Mikey's POV

   I ran outside so I could join the battle. I saw the Shredder, his mutant friemds and an army of foot bots looking at us intimidatingly through that hole in the wall they put.

   Even if it was Angel controlling the Shredder, it was still very very scary. When my brothers and sensei were in shock at this, the'Shredder' called his army to attack.

   My family and I fought as the best we could but was overpowered in the end. Like Angel's plan, my family were separated from each other. Then through the noises of battle I heard "The bomb is gonna blow!". Must have been one of the actual foot soldiers. I shouted to my family that there was another bomb but it was too late. The bomb blew, my family were blown away and the ceiling fell atop us.

   I came to conciousness a few seconds later. If I did not have powers  I would have been out a few minutes more. All around me are the remains of the lair. Well some of it. If I look to the left of me perhaps a kilometer away was the actual ruins. Luckily, our lair was underneath an abandoned constuction site. Man that bomb was strong.

   The lair was most likely obliterated but my family was definitely alive because of the protection spell. They would still come out with injuries but nothing to life threathening but it wouldn't hurt to check of course.

  I transformed, used my human form-neat trick taught by Angel-and pulled the hood of my coat up. My mask tails dangling in the outside through a hole at the back of the hood. My human form is wearing a white shirt underneath the coat and was wearing brown shorts and brown  boots. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. I used super speed to get around and used magic to sense my family's presence.

   My family is definitely alive and looks like the Shredder 'miscalculated'  the strength of the bomb and killed himself and his army as well as his mutants friends.I heard a groan and saw that Raph was waking up. I quicjly dashed out of view and hid behind a tiny bit of wall that managed to survive the explosion.