Three

I just sat in the middle of the room as silent tears fell from my eyes . I didn't make a sound because from all the books and movies that I've read and seen ,the vampires has magnified abilities that an ordinary man which includes better hearing , better eyesight , etc ...etc. And if all the shit was true , I was not going to give the him the satisfaction knowing that I'm crying .

I sigh and get up as I decided to take in my surroundings. The room was fairly sized with a queen bed in the middle , a closet on its right and a window on its left .
There is book case near the wall , infront of the bed which filled with books. Beside the closet was a door probably leading towards a bathroom.
Taking a deep breathe i get up and go to the closet.
Might as well , get out of this uncomfortable dress .

I opened the closet and saw a rows of clothes .
A row of skirts , dresses, jeans, shorts , pants , boots and etc. You named and it is there .
I got an oversized white sweater with printed leggings.

I went to bathroom and locked the door , stripping out my dress and into the warm shower , soon after I'm done I changed into my outfit. I came out of the bathroom with my raven hair in wet curls around my shoulders .
Even though there is plenty of cosmetics , I don't use any.

Why wear make up when you know that you'll end up crying smearing it all over your face .
I took a deep breath and make my way to the bookshelf and grab a random book . I plop on the bed with a book on my hand .
I read the title "the kissing booth" I read its summary from the back of the book and I opened the book and get lost in it .

Meanwhile Omkara ...

She was different, I knew it .
I slammed the door shut and waiting to hear her sobbing like all other slaves I had but I hear none .
I speed to my room and began to pacing in it , she made me so restless.
Those eyes , those beautiful and bold eyes , I wanted to know about her ....so much more .

She was so unique, the way she regained her posture and how she managed to keep that emotionless mask on her face amused me .
It was so difficult to read her face , I have never come through anything like this . Not even once .
I hardly care for any of my slaves , I'll just use them up and throw them away whenever I wants but she was something else .
I maybe the most powerful vamp in my world but never have I been degrade my slaves or my workers even though they are humans .
I use them for the reason I brought them ,as far that being fulfilled I care less on what they do but there was just something about her . She was ...she was so different in every way .
The way she reacted and the guts to talk to me in the car ,it's was the first time someone truly made me feel that I wasn't a monster like everyone's says.
Even my kind would respect me from fear but she  talked to me because she wanted answers, not because she feared me .
I just had to know more about her , I needed to know more about her .
Suddenly my throat began to burn .

I was thirsty.

As much I wanted to suppress my thirst, I know very well it wouldn't work .
No matter how much I tried .
My body reacted before my mind could and before I know it ,I was standing in front of her door .

I know this going to happen sooner or later , but I didn't expect this much soon .