Epilogue

I laughed from the top of the tree looking at Omkara who was trying to find me . I was really high above and if I was human I would've be dead by now because I know I would surely fell to my death if my foot slipped.

It's has been almost 90 years since I have turned into vampire. 90 years since Omkara never left me my side through thick and thick . We were always stick together no matter what .

He was the one . He was the one who made me go crazy with the slightest touch , he was the one who helped me through everything and he was the one whom I ever loved and will always love till the eternity.

I smiled as I saw Omkara run further away from the tree I was on so to help him ,I jump from the tree and land on my feet gracefully.

I whistle and said "loser"

I was about to run when I feel I have been tackled to the ground .

"I never loose" Omkara says bringing his lips on mine for kiss .

We break apart and Omkara was staring right into my eyes .

"I love you Gauri ...always and forever"He says .

"Forever is a long time" i says .

"I know" he smiles at me and we just lay there staring at the stars while holding hands .

My time as human was over but with Omkara , I have no regrets over it .

This was my story , my story of falling for the beast .

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

This story officially end . I strongly believe that every story needs a happy ending so I always prefer to end my story on good note because if you're not happy than it's not an ending . I hope you all had enjoy this story as much as I do .
Thank you reading and voting for my story . Appreciate if you could give me your honest review on this story 💗.

Thank you 🙏🏼.

With love ,
From,

Diana 💋