Chapter 23

I woke up and tried to get up to see a pair of arms holding me down . My heart beat begin to quicken but I feel relieved when I saw it was Omkara but what he was doing in my bedroom , well it's not I mind it anyway .

Last night me and Omkara went to bed almost immediately after our little talk because neither of had a good sleep for a month and all thank to Daksh .

I moved and saw Omkara sleep peacefully but his eyes soon began to flutter open .

"Morning, Jaan" he said in husky voice .

Omg he had a such sexy bedroom voice , how come I never notice before . Oh ya , I never sleep with him before , I mean in the same room . Oh god ! Gauri ! What are you thinking ! She mentally slapped herself .

"What are you thinking?" He ask looking at me lost somewhere.

"No! It's night , so good night!" I say causing him to chuckle .

"By the way , what are you doing in my room? And how did you end up here?" I asked .

He shrugged and said "I ...I couldn't sleep"

I smile and he leans in . I look at his eyes and I lean too till our lips meet . We break apart after few minutes .

As my curiosity was killing me , I asked "Omkara what happen to Daksh?"

He took a sharp breath , even though he doesn't need to breath and replied "That bastar* runaway before I could kill him"

I nodded but suddenly fear start to cloud my heart thinking that he is still alive and he is somewhere out there .

As he sensed my fear , he pulled me into his embrace and said "Don't worry , I won't let him to touch you or even look at you again"

I nod and smile .

"We should get up" I said looking at the time , it's already 6.00pm meaning the sun just set.

He nods , letting me go and said "Be ready by 10, we are going out"

I smile and blushed. I get up from the bed and make my way to my wardrobe.

"Where are you going to take me?" I ask looking back , in spilt second Omkara is in front of me tucking a strand of hair behind my ears and said "Just an ordinary restaurant"He said and I nod looking at him as he leaves the room closing the door behind him.

I start rummaging through the clothes when my eyes landed on a cute black dress .

Omkara didn't tell me if the place is fancy or something but I know it would be and I don't want to be undressed for the occasion

I went into the shower and strip out my earlier clothes . After scrubbing my self , I came out of shower smelling of Lavender.

I changed into my dress and blow dried my hair curing them from the end . Then I started to do my make up which consisted of black smokey eyes and red lipstick.

I soon heard a door knock , I quickly put on my heels and said "come in" while grabbing my black clutch. The door opens reveal a black suite dressed Omkara .

"Damn he was looking freaking hot" I could hear my own voice .

"Ready to go?" He asked , checking me out .

I blushed and nod .

He grabs my hand , kissing me on my cheeks leading me out of the room , through the hall then into the car .

He opens the passenger door for me before he gets into the drivers seat . He pulls out of the drive way and starts driving to this mysterious restaurant.

"You look beautiful, Gauri" he said grabbing my hand with one hand while the another was still on the steering .

I blush and looked down .
I could feel the butterflies on my stomach . This feeling was very alien to me .

"You look cute , when you blush" he said causing me to turn into tomato red. He chuckled and shake his head with smile . He takes a turn on the rocky path of the woods and stop the car in the large between the woods. He gets out of the car and before I could get out , Omkara opens the door for me and wrap his arms around my waist , helping me to get out from
the car .

"You know , I could get out on my own"he shrugs and pretends like he never hear a thing .

"Where are we?" I ask curiously.

"You will know soon" He says and before I knew it Omkara grabbed me . I felt a blow of air and soon enough we were standing in front of a really posh restaurant with fountain and everything you couldnt imagine.

Omkara put his arms around my waist and leads me to the front desk and soon as the person saw Omkara he flashes him a scared smile and lead us to our table . Omkara chuckled at his reactions and helps me to my seat . The guy quickly gave us the menu and leaves, I look over the menu and it's has everything that you could think of .

Suddenly a girl with brown hair comes in a waitress uniform and asked if we are ready to give our order .
I order a chicken chop with fries while Omkara order roasted chicken with blood sauce . His order did make me nauseous but I ignored it , I mean he has to eat something and why I should spoil his evening .

The girl leaves and Omkara looked at me and asked "so what you think of this place ? Do you like it?"

"It's amazing ! It's unbelievable that's something so beautiful is in the middle of the wood" I say .

"I like this place because it's isolated and also because the food here is amazing" he says.

I nod with smile .

Soon the girl came back with our orders .
"Here you , enjoy" she said and leaves .

I took a bite of my food and it was exactly as Omkara said , its tastes amazingly delicious.

"You're were right about the food"I said looking at Omkara who was chewing his chicken .

He nods and smile at me , we eat our food while chatting about some random stuff . After we finished Omkara pays and hold my hand as we exit the restaurant.

He then picks me up and we were now standing where the car was parked .

"Gauri" Omkara says while holding me from my waist.

"Yes?" I ask looking him in the eye.

"Will you be mine?" He asked with hopeful eyes .

I blushed and said "yes"

Omkara twirls me around and kisses me on the cheeks and on my lips while I giggle.

So the lion fell in love with the lamb.

What a stupid lamb.

What a sick masochistic lion.