Chapter 7

Two days later

"Laur, we still haven't talked names." Camila says as she rocks the screaming little girl in her arms.

Lauren lifted her head from looking down at her tiny son. "I like Tony for a boy." She  said quietly, not wanting to wake her sleeping son.

"Anthony, but Tony for short?" Camila asks softly, shifting her daughter in her arms.

"Does it have to be Anthony?" Lauren asked. "Can't it just be Tony?"

Camila frowns and shakes her head. "No, I want my son to have a full name."

"Oh." Lauren looked down at her son again.

Sighing softly, Camila steps forward and cups Lauren's cheek. "Baby, I just don't like giving the kids just short names."

"I didn't argue with you. I just wondered." Lauren said.

"I know, I was thinking Charlotte for her." Camila says softly, looking down at the now sleeping little girl.

Lauren nodded slowly. She shifted Tony in her arms. He was beginning to feel heavy... or maybe she was feeling weak.

"Why don't we lay them down and go lay down ourselves, take a nap while they sleep." The older girl says softly.

Lauren nodded slowly.

A few hours later

Camila groans as she wakes up to the sound of Charlotte crying.

Lauren remained asleep, her muscles twitching every-so-often. The twitching had gotten worse after she gave birth.

Getting up, Camila moves over to Charlotte's bassinet and picks her up. "What's wrong princess?"

Charlotte shifts in Camila's arms, releasing soft cries.

Camila rocked the little girl gently. "Shh."

Charlotte turns her head toward Camila's chest and releases a soft cry.

Tony shifted quietly in his bassinet but didn't wake up. He was a very quiet and calm baby.

"What's wrong baby?" Camila asks softly, rocking her daughter.

The baby continues to softly crying.

Camila gently rubbed the little girl's back. She lifted her up and smelled the bottom. No, she didn't need changed.

Charlotte tries to nuzzle Camila's chest, kicking her feet and releasing a slightly louder cry.

"Ah you're hungry." Camila said in realisation. She carried the little girl down the stairs and into her kitchen. She made the little girl a bottle, not wanting to wake Lauren up.

Shifting in her arms, Charlotte continues to cry as she waits for her bottle.

Camila made the bottle as fast as she could and once it was warm, she pressed it to her daughter's lips.

The tiny girl immediately latches on, her entire body relaxing.

"There you go. All better." Camila said with a fond smile.

Tired green eyes stare up at Camila, the little girl's hands resting on the bottle.

Unlike Tony, Charlotte was practically Lauren's double while Tony looked more like Camila.

However, Tony had Lauren's quieter more gentle side.

A soft whine escapes Charlotte when Camila pulls the bottle away to burp her.