二;

"Hmm

"Hmm... sorry, but I really don't get it after all."

Blue and grey orbs widened slightly upon hearing that, mouth a bit agape with surprise and a small 'eh?' was let out.

The h/c haired girl emitted a small and light giggle upon seeing the boy's reaction, the sound filling the empty rooftop they were currently at.

Y/N leaned further towards the metal fence that was preventing her from falling off the building, gathering her thoughts to explain the reason why she's confused more thoroughly.

She didn't expect to meet class 1A's coldest and most distant boy loitering around when she opened the door to the rooftop.

And she especially didn't expect the said boy to spill his entire life story when she asked him his reason for being on the top of the building instead of making his way back home.

After all, she had been trying so hard to befriend him ever since the first day of school but was unfortunately, always shut down with his usual 'I'm not here to make friends so please stop bothering me' phrase.
So when Todoroki told her about how he got his scars along with many other personal matters, Y/N felt flustered, stunned, angry and sad all at the same time.

"It's just that I don't fully understand why you wouldn't use your left side at all..."
The female student paused for a while before continuing,
"I mean..."

Todoroki patiently waited for her to finish voicing out her thoughts, watching her as the light wind slowly hit her face, tousling her h/l hair in the process. The setting sun warmly lit up her skin, giving it an orange shine.

He wasn't sure what made him pull such a vulnerable act on her when he had been dismissing her all those times.

Maybe it's how she always kept approaching him despite the number of times he replied in a cold manner

or how she would always help whoever is in need in whatever situation she's in

or maybe he's just been holding it in for so long that he desperately wanted to just let it all out.

The girl beside him suddenly pushed herself up from leaning towards the metal bar. Tucking in a strand of her hair behind her ear, she looked at the dual colored haired boy.

"It's your power, isn't it?"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・

... o... ki...... san

ro... ki..... san