Chapter 5

I walked away from the group seething. How dare they think that I was some weak ass girl they need to protect. It's unbelievable.... They are in a cage! A meta human-power dampening cage, what could the possibly do. Ugh.... I just hate it, they tried to kidnap me, I should at least know why! 'Elaiyne! Wait!' I heard behind me.' I know Oliver can be an insensitive jerk sometimes....' 'And ding ding sing we have a winner.' I said sarcastically. 'But he's just trying to protect you.' 'I'm not a five year old Felicity! I can stand up for myself!' 'Yeah I know but you also probably know that he's very protective over people he likes.' 'And I don't need cuddling, I've been protected all my life, and I'm sick of it. I just don't want it anymore, I hate it. I couldn't do anything.... Series and books were all I had to escape my life, and now I'm in one and it turns out I'm being treated just as at home.' 'I'm sorry, but you also have to understand us, you're a 16-year-old girl who just appeared in our bunker. We don't know what you can do, you also have some weird kind of power and to top it off two men tried to kidnap you, do you see what that means for us?And don't tell anyone but I think Oliver likes you, you two have the same sort of humor.' 'Really Oliver has humor?' I asked a bit suprised. 'Well you're not the only one who was surprised. The first time he made a joke I almost had a hearttack.' She said and I chuckled. 'Come on then, we'll go back see what they are doing.' 'Yeah you're right I was just being a bit silly, we should go back.' Felicity frowned a bit but said nothing.

Whe we came back we found the rest in disarray. 'What happened?' I asked. It seems the kidnappers have escaped.' Oliver told us.' How? Because as I pointed out earlier it's a ower dampening cell.... ' 'We don't know.' John said. 'Guys, guys, guys, I found a note on the floor.' Cisco said. 'What does it say?' 'It says: you should know better than to believe a meta human cell could stop me.' 'What do they mean with that?' John asked. 'It means that we got someone powerful on our hands.' Oliver said. 'That means that you Elaiyne, need to be trained.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys, I would like to hear what you think from my book. I am not a natural writer so it would really mean a lot if you could give me some advise. Even trivial thing as the spelling of a word would be appreciated😊😊. Also I hope you enjoy this book.

Btw what did you think of Elseworlds?? (I know I'm a bit late but I had way to much homework to do... Whoops?!) I really liked it and just can't wait for crisis on infinite earth's!!

Anyway, (again😂) hope you like it,

Byeeeeeee