author's note

hello, readers!

firstly, i'd just like to say, thank you for clicking on this book! it means a lot when i can enhance the experience of someone else's day just by reading a simple story.

as some of my past readers and followers know I had a story called "Cupid Messed Up". that story I had rewritten 3 times, each one just becoming more of a pain after the other. the story wasn't always a good one, so I guess continuing to try to revive it was pretty fruitless.

needless to say, I feel a real connection with this story and I'm actually inspired to write it.

anyways, yaddah yaddah, this was all written on my phone!! there will be some typos here and there. so if you find one, just let me know so i can fix it for future viewers.

this story is also not a romance, not a fantasy, not even a mystery! this story is written from the heart and personal experiences. it'll have some heartfelt scenes and advice, but trust me, the entire book is not gloom!!

thirdly, if you like the chapter or book, please vote! click on that cute little star, it'll make my day!

and last but not least, i am always welcome to questions and talking. i'm a big person for getting to know other people and clearing up things about my story. just comment or private message me :-)

now, without further ado. please enjoy your experience of the cute little story, "love, corinne".