Chapter five

❤️❤️❤️❤️This will be a very short chapter to help me get back into the swing of things.❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was dark by the time I made it back to the park to search for Sam. It was strange not to see anybody here. Normally there would be couples walking around bundled up from the winter cold holding each other close as they walked.

I stained my eyes as I looked thru the upcoming fog that was rolling in.  "Sam?" I called out hoping to hear an answer but all that came was silence.

A shiver ran down my spine as I heard a terrifying growl from behind me. Something was watching me closely. I needed to find Sam quick.

"Sam! Where are you!" I screamed out. My body shaking as I felted the warm breath of someone behind me. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Do I turn around to face whoever was hovering over me or do I run? I'm sure I'm screwed either way.

going against my better judgment I turned around to meet the deep breathing, red eye glowing monster which was now inches away from my face. Every bone in my body froze as I could feel the tiny hairs on my body stand straight up.

"Lucifer!" Sam called out as he lit a piece of paper and threw it on the ground which caused a red flaming circle around the person Sam called Lucifer.

Lucifer chuckled "Ah hello there Sammy, did you come all this way just to see little ol me? I gotta say I've missed you! It's been awhile. How ya been?"

❌❌❌❌❌ I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING THIS STORY!!! it's been a long few years and I had little to no motivation to even finish or write another chapter. Again I apologize for not updating this and I will try my hardest to write more. ❌❌❌❌