Chapter 13

2 months later...

Ariana's POV

Yes! Channie has finally arrived and bringing a couple of guys with her. (And her boyfriend too!) Meanwhile, I'm still hanging, waitng for the right guy to come along. I decided to wear, skinny jeans, a floral vest top, and my black knee length boots. I wore my white lacey beanie. I could hear Jace holler down the corridor.

"Bye Ar! Gotta go pick up my Clare-bear!" He said. I shook my had. Jace got what he wanted and rewarded me with three Chocolate Chip Starbucks. Peeta usually picks me up, so I don't mind. Jace started calling her that a month ago and man, does it annoy her. I heard the engine of Jace's car fade away. I placed some cologne on and headed downstairs. I could hear the familiar honk of Peeta's car. I headed down the stairs in a jiffy and walked out the door. I saw Peeta's black Chevy. I opened the passenger side and got in. As soon as I shut the door, Peeta handed me a cheese bun.

"Cheese bun?" He said. I took it and bit into it. The filling of cheese oozed in my mouth. I moaned.

"You know me so well." I said.

"I know right." He said.

"Okay lets go Fita, before I lose it." I said.

"I told you stop calling me Fita." He grumbled and started driving. I quietly ate my cheese bun. We arrived at scool. I hopped out of the car and went inside the school with Peeta trailing behind. I headed to my locker and Peeta went to his, which was next to mine. Coin did it for them to be near me. I placed in my combination and got some notebooks and 2 books out. I got my mini pencilcase, shut my locker and waited for Peeta. We then walked to class together.

"Let's head to Music." I then dragged him to Music class. I plopped down on one of the sofas with Peeta and waited.

"By the way, what's with you and beanies these days?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I like beanies." I said.

"WEH." He said.

"Its true." A voice said. I looked up and came face to face with none other then Channie. She wore blue short shorts and a white shirt that said 'XOXO' in black and it was framed with one thick stripe of green paint. She wre black boots and held hands with a Korean guy with black hair.

"CHANNIE!" I exclaimed. I ran to her and embraced her in a hug. I let go and smiled.

"Hey gurl. What's up?" She said.

"What's up? You came back from four months in Korea and all you say is that? Seriously. And you finally got a boyfriend! OMG!" I said.

"Ari? Care to explain?" Peeta said behind me. I forgot all about him. I turned aroundto face him.

"Peeta. This is Channie. Channie, this is Peeta. Call him by his nickname Fita, to annoy him." I said with a smirk.

Peeta put his hands in the air frustrated and said, "Why did you have to say that?"

"Because I like, duh." I said, rolling my eyes. I could hear Peeta curse under his breath.

"Nice to meet you, Fita." She said. He grunted so savagely it scared me.

"Anyways. Chan, care to introduce us to your new friends here?" I said.

"Oh yeah right." Gesturing to the guy holding hands with her. "This is my boyfriend, Chanyeol. We've been together for 2 months I think." She then introduced us to guys like Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O, Suho, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Kris. In their school, they were known as the popular boy group called EXO.

"You should set up Seris with one of them. You know she has a thing for hot Korean guys." I said.

(A.N. I am not a fan of theirs but a friend who is part of the story, requested it. <3 Baekyeolieee/IAmParkJillian. Pls follow her and read her stories. Tnks.)