O N E

As the moon rose shining light onto Hogwarts, Draco and his friends were arguing outside.

"Draco we're trying to help you!" Pansy said growing aggravated. They had been waiting for Theo to come back from telling McGonagall that Hermione was missing.

"Were wasting time!" He said frustrated, waiting for Theo to come running out of the doors any second.

"Draco you can't just do everything by yourself. You have to learn to have help." Blaise said trying to make it clear to his best friend that he was being stupid.

"Pansy is the spell almost ready?" He said crossing his arms, completely ignoring Blaise.

"Almost.." She said preparing the final steps.

"Give me her notebook." She said holding her hand out, and Draco quickly gave it to her.

Theo came running out of the castle out of breath.

"They're sending a search party." He said catching his breath.

Whoever did this would pay. Draco just needed to know she was safe first. He watched Pansy pour the potion over Hermiones book.

The book began to float and went towards the direction of Hermione, then stopped mid-air and fell.

"What happened?" He yelled. Pansy sighed and picked up the book.

"Who ever has her...does not want her found." She said and Dracos heart burned. He just needed to see her, hear her, know she was out there thinking of him.

Then a thought came to mind. Cormac.

He walked back into the castle on a mission to find him. He was the only one who knew what they we're doing.

His friends followed him calling for him, but he blocked out everything.

He found him in the infirmary, from his broken nose.

"Where is she McLaggen?!" He demanded. Cormac shot right up and was confused on what he was going on about.

"I thought you were going to find her." He said with a stuffy nose.

"Don't lie to me." He said grabbing his neck. Cormacs eyes grew wide.

"Where the bloody hell is she."

"I don't know...I've been here." He said struggling to breathe.

"Draco, he doesn't know." Professor McGonagall said to him as she walked in.

Cormac fell the ground with a thud and Draco walked towards her. Pansy and Blaise shared a look with Theo.

"I'll look for more location potions." Pansy said to Blaise. She left while Draco followed Professor McGonagall. He was so frustrated that someone would've done this to him and Hermione.

"Please tell me you know where she is." Draco begged her to just tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I know she is okay. It is my job to know how all my students are. She is alive, that's all I know."

"What do you think I should do?" He asked desperately.

"I will send out a message to the wizarding world, but for now you have to settle down. Shes okay."

Draco looked at her hopelessly. He couldn't just sit around and wait. He was leaving hogwarts tonight and searching, and that was final.

    The sun shone brightly through the Weasley house. Ginny just finished a load of laundry for her house guest. She laid them on top of her bed, folded nice and neat.

Her parents spent this holiday in Switzerland. So ginny harry and ron knew that hermione could be saved, but it would have to be now.

Ginny waited for her to wake up and tell her what they went through to save her.

Hermione fluttered her eyes and realized her head ached terribly. She put her hand to her head and then her memories came flooding back.

"Draco?" She called out. Ginny looked down and put her hand over Hermiones.

"I saved you from him, Mione." She said and Hermione allowed tears to prick her eyes.

"Where is he?" She whispered moving her hand off hers. Ginny shrugged.

"Probably at school." Hermione began to sit up when Ginny sat her back down.

"You're really sick Mione. You need to rest. Why didn't you tell anyone how you were feeling?" She asked.

Hermione sat back and wiped her eyes that continued to leak water.

"Please let me see him, Gin. I love him. I -I promise he's gotten better. He's not the same." She tried pleading with Ginny followed by a fit of coughs. Ginny hugged her and whispered "Mione i promise your safe here." Hermione couldn't believe her best friend didnt trust her.

Ginny handed her water and Hermione wiped her tears, taking it.

"I'm sorry, but you need this. He's made you love him somehow...and that's not right.." She said leaving.

Hermione looked out the window. She wondered what Draco was doing in this moment. She then planned her escape, but the amount of pain she was in was immense...so she decided to rest before thinking hardly about that.

Ginny went downstairs to Ron and Harry playing wizarding chess, she was feeling very unsettled.

"Did we do the right thing?" She asked them and they both looked at her with blank stares.

"About Mione? Yeah, i mean she wasn't safe with Malfoy." Harry said simply going back to the game.

"Yeah but she seemed to love him. I mean I don't want to take away from —,"

"Gin, His people killed Fred. We did the right thing." Ron said frustrated. Ginny huffed and went to her room. She pondered over the idea of right and wrong.

If this felt wrong, it definitely is. Would Hermione forgive her? I mean they were too far from Hogwarts to take back everything they did.

She stared out her window and bit her lip, thinking about what she could've done.

"Gin." She heard Harry's voice and pictured him in the doorway. She closed her heart eyes and turned around.

"I know he was apart of something so evil...but  Harry if i was ever taken away from you,"

"You won't ever be. Look at me," He said grabbing her chin.

"If he really loved her, he will appreciate what we're doing for her. His father could be out there and who knows how bad he would hurt her if he found her. Okay?"

Ginny understood and hugged Harry.  "You're right.." She looked up at him and smiled.  This is the reassurance she needed