T W O

Blaise and Pansy we're searching the entire castle to find Draco.

"I'm going to murder him. I'm going to find him, and kill him!" Pansy said angrily. He made them walk all over the damn castle to find his dumb arse.

"Lets just find him Pans," Blaise said annoyed as she is. They were trying to help him and nothing was getting done.

They went into the room of requirements to find him packing things.

"You're an absolute idiot Draco. We spent an hour searching for you. Just to find you leaving!" Pansy screamed at him.

"Im going to find her." He said nonchalantly.

"Not without us, we've been over this." Blaise said, his vein in his forehead sticking out a bit.

"You don't even have anything to go off of, she could be anywhere." Pansy said crossing her arms.

"I'm going to find her." He said once again, blinded by determination. He can't see he doesn't even have a path to follow.

"Whatever we're coming." Pansy said quickly grabbing things to pack, and Draco stared at them numbly. Blaise couldn't recognize his best friend.

"I'm coming, you didn't forget about  me? Did you? I've been trying to work on a location spell." Theo said running towards them, out of breath.

"You can't do this all alone. We are helping."  Blaise said putting on his back pack. They wouldn't let him be alone.

"Where are we searching first?" Pansy asked.

"Her hometown." He said, he wanted to start there incase for whatever reason, she was taken there.

Pansy and Blaise shared a look, they knew something, but decided not to talk about it. Theo nodded and out his back pack on as well.

"Hold onto my arm, we're going." Draco said closing his eyes.

Pansy held onto his arm and felt weird about this whole situation. She felt like they weren't looking in the right places. Before she could say anything, they apparated to a little town in London. Pansy felt uneasy, but ignored it and watched Draco take out a piece of paper.

"We aren't far from her street, let's go." Draco knew what he was going to find, but a small hope was inside him that she was there, waiting for him.

His three friends walked behind him wondering where they were going. They have never seen this part of London before.

"We're here." He said after stopping abruptly. He walked up to the door, and wanted to knock so badly. He wanted to introduce himself to her parents, show them he was worthy of their daughter...but that time will never come.

He opened the unlocked door, and walked into an untouched house, dust covering mostly everything. His footsteps were the only sounds that could be heard.

He looked at the pictures of them lined up on the wall. He smirked at Hermione as a child...and as she grew.

"Draco?" Pansy whispered looking around the house.

"Where are her parents?" She asked and Draco looked down, blinking he said
"Gone."

Hermione stared out the window, watching the snow fall, wondering what Draco was doing in this exact moment. Was he looking for her? Was he alive?

She stared numbly at the wall and blinked back a few tears while thinking of him.

"Mione, I brought you some soup. How are you feeling?" She put on her best fake smile for Ron. He needed to believe her the most.

"A lot better. Thank you." She said as he handed the soup to her.

"I'm glad. You don't have a fever anymore either which is great improvement...is there anything else I could get for you?" He asked and Hermione shook her head smiling.

"Oh, Ron?" She stopped him in the door frame.

"Yeah? What is it?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"Could I eat dinner downstairs tonight?" She asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course mione, we would love that." He said then turned around.

Her plan was working. Sure, Maybe she was overdoing herself...a little. But she needed to follow through. It was the only way she could get back to Draco.

She was actually feeling better, which is good because she had felt like she was on her death bed the past few days.

As dinner time came around Hermione took her time down the stairs and with walking. She  held onto the railing and saw her three friends setting the table.

"Oh Hermione! I'm so glad you came down to join us." Ginny said smiling. Hermione smiled and tried to not grimace in pain as she was walking down the stairs.

"I could've helped you guys set up." She said annoyed they didn't ask.

"It's okay, Mione. We don't mind." Harry said helping her sit down in her chair, then pushing it in her for. She smiled knowing her friends did really care for her, just in the wrong circumstance.

Ginny set down all of the food and they all began to serve themselves. Hermione waited until it was her turn, and she didnt end up taking too much. Her stomach still couldn't hold much.

"I am really glad your feeling better Mione." Harry said placing a hand on hers and smiling.

"I hope you can understand why we are keeping you here...we really want you safe. We've lost too much...I can't—we can't lose you too." He said and Hermione nodded.

"I understand." She whispered squeezing his hand. She clenched her teeth and breathed deeply. They didn't notice but she was feeling anger. Anger that they couldn't trust her, she was a grown up. She knew what she was doing.

Throughout the dinner, Hermione found herself laughing at the jokes they made. It almost felt like a different time, like they hadn't been through hell.

Hermione tried to not focus on the fact that they were all suffering in their own ways. She tried to enjoy this moment in time with her friends, and forget about the pain.

She knew life wasn't that easy.