F O U R

Draco woke up sweating. It was a dream about her Parents. Hermiones Parents.

"Draco." A voice called out. He turned his head. Who was it?

"We mean no harm..." A women's soft voice called out.

He could see them now, Hermiones parents. He stared blankly at them.

"I didn't want to meet this way." He said in distress. Hermiones mom smiled at him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Please, find her...She isn't well."

He remembered it vividly.

"Save her" Her mother said. He felt like he was falling in an endless pit. It was cold and dark but he could see Hermiones mom.

"There isn't much time.." Her fathers voice echoed.

"How?" He yelled. But no answer came, and that's when he woke up.

"You okay mate?" Blaise asked him as he dressed for the day. They stayed in a hotel near by, Draco couldn't bring himself to sleep in her house.

"Nightmare. We should get going as soon as possible. Has Pansy tracked the footsteps?" He said getting up.

"She is on it now. Her and i were talking and...well we wanted to know if you thought that...i don't want to offend you."

"Spit it out." He said pulling a shirt over his head.

"Could your father have taken her?" He said in one breath. Draco laughed.

"The one in Azkaban? No." Blaise stayed silent and Draco stared at him.

"Why? Do you think he could have?"

"I just think your father has a lot of connections and that it is a possibility." Blaise said hoping Draco wouldn't be upset by his theory.

Draco pondered over other for a few minutes. It is very possible. That had to be their next stop.
"Theo get up, We're going to Azkaban." Draco said. He was determined to get there today.

"I'll go get Pansy." Blaise said, going to the hotel room across the hall.

"Why are we going to Azkaban?" Theo said while yawning. Draco threw a shirt at him and started to pack.

"I'm going to see if Lucius has any information on where she is."

"Isn't it like really hard to get in there?" Draco laughed.

"I have visiting rights. I'll go in while you guys stay outside." Theo put his shirt on just in time for Blaise and Pansy to walk in.

"The footsteps had another magic lock on them. Someone has definitely covered their tracks before." Pansy said a bit out of breath.

"They may be smart but we are smarter. We'll get to the end of this." He said. He held out his hand to apparate to Azkaban.

"Here we go."

Hermione woke up sweating. It was a dream about her parents. She only woke up because Ron had the audacity to not allow her to sleep.

"Mione..we have something for you." Hermione sat up while Harry and Ginny walked in with small boxes.

"Here. We want you to feel more at home here." Ginny said putting them on her lap.

"But we do have some questions after you open them." Harry said as she removed the tops.

It was pictures from her house. And her books from her room. Tears formed in her eyes she missed her parents so badly.

"When did it happen Hermione?" Ginny whispered holding her hand. Hermione looked through all the pictures.

"Summer. I don't want to talk about it." She said pulling her hand out of Ginnys.

"Hermione you have to open up about it." Harry said. Hermione just cried even more.

"No! I don't have to. They were my parents—and you shouldn't have invaded their h-house." She said raising her voice.

"Mione we were only trying to help."

She felt her self sink into herself. She stared out the window and let her tears fall.

"Just leave me alone." She said trying to catch breath.

The three stared at her, eyes wide and felt regret. Ginny made sure everyone got out of her room.

Hermione placed her hand on the window and whispered Dracos name. She began to sob uncontrollably and was hyperventilating.

"Why?" She called out. She didn't know who would listen or who would care...but she needed to scream.

She did just that, until her throat became sore. She couldn't see straight and tried to run to the bathroom for some water, but fainted from screaming out.

"Mione!" Ginny screamed as she ran back into the room. Harry came in after her and helped her get into Hermiones bed.

"Harry i really feel like we're doing something wrong. She wouldn't be this upset at any other situation," She looked down at her best friend, "I know were protecting her, but we have to trust her." She was becoming emotional as Hermione began to wake up.

Quickly the two of them left before she was fully awake. They didn't want to upset her more.

Ginny made tea downstairs. Harry sat at the table debating on how they could fix this.

"We can't just let her go, We would get in trouble." He said thinking.

"We could write to McGonagall, she would understand. Then we would all be fine."

"We're letting her go?" Ron walked in over hearing the conversation.

"No way, sorry. He wouldn't treat her right! He's a death-eater for blood sake."

"Stop Ronald! You don't know how people have changed. Don't use that word in this house again." Ginny was steaming from anger. He had taken it too far, he always does.

His anger always over powered hers though...

"Listen, I care about her as much as you guys do. Maybe more. We are saving her. I do not need another death." He stormed away and left Ginny and Harry unsettled.

"What do we do?" Ginny asked whispering. Harry didn't have an answer.