39 (M)

Pepper sat down on the couch with a mug of tea in his hand while Cade was on his phone scrolling through something Pepper couldn't pick up on

Pepper sat down on the couch with a mug of tea in his hand while Cade was on his phone scrolling through something Pepper couldn't pick up on. It was all just words that covered his screen.

"Cade, you've been ignoring me." Pepper said in a low tone.

Cade's eyebrow raised, eyes still glued to the screen. "Course not, bug."

"Yes, you have. You've been on your phone and you haven't said a word since I came over," Pepper sipped from his tea. "Have you even looked at me yet?"

"I'm just going over notes for my exam on Monday."

Pepper frowned. "But it's the weekend, I thought it could be peaceful before another stressing week. We can study like tomorrow or something."

"Yeah, well, you've gotten way better in your studies while I have gotten worse and I need more time to get my shit so I-"

"Cadeeee!!" Pepper whines, his face seriously agitated. The junior sighs, there Pepper goes again when things don't go his way. "At least until tomorrow?"

Cade was also confused. He turned his phone off and set it down on the coffee table. He gave his boyfriend is undivided attention. "What's going on with you? Everyone was busy last week and probably will be next week too. Exams and SATs are a big thing around this time, especially for juniors and seniors."

"So is my proposal..." he really wanted to do this with Cade and he couldn't even get to say it yet. The weekend wouldn't last forever and Saturday was almost over already.

"What is on your mind, Pepper?" Cade was getting frustrated as well.

"Do you still consider yourself a sadist?" The small boy questioned, hands on his lap. He tried to suck his nervousness up because he really did want to make Cade happy.

Cade gives him an honest answer. "Yeah, when with you, it's an intense urge. If you really have to know."

Pepper was curious. He never seen submissive people, or been friends with someone with that type of lifestyle, and he didn't know much about submission in general. "Oh... so you have, like, tools and stuff for it?"

"Tools and stuff?" Cade started glaring. "Pepper, why are you asking me this?"

"Just answer and I'll tell you." Pepper shot back.

"Yes, I do. I have a whole..." Cade instantly tensed up, looking away as if he was ashamed. "I have a room dedicated to it."

"I want to see." Pepper quickly says, drinking all of his tea and setting the mug on the coffee table.

What?

To even think about it was just-

"No," Cade was in pure shock, slowly shaking his head. "Are you insane right now?"