Christmas eve, 1927

It was Christmas Eve, 1927, when  a certain Newt Scamander and Tina Goldstein were running through the deserted streets of New York City. Of course the streets were deserted except from one of the most Dangerous dark wizards of the time, Grindelwald.
"TINA!" Newt screamed at the top of his voice.
=========================
It all began December 1st, 1927,
One of Grindelwald's biggest, and most loyal, supporters broke him out of prison.
This supporter was like know other; she had a power that could help grindelwald destroy the world as they know it. She hadn't been with him long but she wasn't evil, in fact she was the absolute kindest person you will ever meet. She wasn't doing this for power she was doing it for rights. 

Tina was sent to catch Grindelwald but like normal things did not go as planned. When she arrived at the dungeon he was in he was already there waiting. He grabbed her and tied her up before she could do anything.
Grindelwald was not alone, he set the Witch that helped him escape to torture and kill Tina. Though it was not as simple as that because the witch refused.
"How could I torture and kill my own sister!"
"You do as I say!"
At that moment the one and only Newt Scamander apparated into the hovel Grindelwald was keeping Tina in. He was followed by many other aurors but by the time they got there all the dark witches and wizards had apparated out. All except Queenie and Grindelwald who stayed to fight.
"Queenie you don't have to do this! I know you and I know that you are not evil. Please just come with us!" Tina shouted while tears began pouring down her face.
"You don't understand Teenie, I'm not evil that's not why I'm doing this! I'm doing it so that me and Jacob can live freely!"
While they spoke they didn't even realise that Newt and Grindelwald were in a dangerous duel. Newt was so close to losing the duel until he heard a soft voice whisper in his ear,
"you are stronger than you think and braver then you know."
He immediately reconised it as Tina and just them words gave him the power to almost beat Grindelwald. Yes, almost because no one can beat grindelwald; just as you get close he will shoot the spell to the sky.
"Come Queenie, you shall never refuse me again. Now I need a bit of practice with the Cruciatus curse." Grindelwald spoke very cunningly.
"NO no please let her go! Please"
Tina screamed with even more tears falling down her cheeks.
Queenie hun her head a walked over to grindelwald who apparated our. It was as if she was used this.
Ever since this incident grindelwald has been following them everywhere. They always managed to escape but will they
be able to on Christmas Eve?

========================
Hi! Thank you so much for reading my story. This is my first time writing fan fiction. Also I'm sorry if I've made any mistakes.
I'll try and post as much as I can so I hope you enjoy!