Ministry of magic

The ministry was simply amazing, beautiful red buildings towering over everyone and enchanting fireplaces that people appeared out of. Newt and Tina were anxiously sitting on a bench in the ministry. They were nervous to see what they wanted with them, as far as they can remember they hadn't done anything wrong and Newt was sure all the creatures were in the case safe and sound. All of sudden a horrid coldness came over Tina, what if Queenie had done something? Or worse what if something had happened to her? No it can't be because MACUSA would call her not the British ministry. Newt could see on Tina's face that she was worried about Queenie, you see these days she's all Tina thought about. Very occasionally she thought about something else but that normally led back to Quennie.
"She'll be ok, if something happened to her don't you think we would have been called by MACUSA not the British ministry?" Newt said softly and reassuringly, As Tina was about to reply they heard a man call their names.
"Mr Scamander, Miss Goldstein please follow me." It was one of the ministry workers.
They followed him down a well lit hallway, everywhere was spotless (even the ceiling!) He led them into a dim room where 3 other ministry workers sat. Newt could only recognise one of them.
"Newton..." said a middle aged man with brown hair that almost completely resembled newts.
"Theseus" Newt replied almost sharply.
Tina looked at Newt as if to say 'is that your brother' so Newt just nodded. Suddenly he noticed Tina looked extremely relieved, Newt was very confused as to how and why she did. It didn't take him long to figure it out; because she had lived with a legitimate all her life she developed traits of it. You see very occasionally when she really focused on it she could read peoples minds. It was very rare for someone to develop trates like this. Newt  had only noticed her doing it one other time at the docks when he left the first time, until now he hadn't thought anything of it. By her reaction He had figured queenie was ok, so why did they call them in?
"Ah Mr Scamander, Miss Goldstein its a pleasure to see you. Now I'm quessinh your wording why I summoned you here today...Grindelwald has been spotted in the borders of Australia. We have strong reason to believe he is heading to Sydney. When he first came to power he made a secret headquarters there; we are not sure on they exact location. Which is why we would like you two to go over there and discover where he is, and capture him. We know this is a lot to ask but you have fought him and we believe Miss Goldstein that you have a relative fighting against us. Are we correct?" The minister of magic asked
"Well...yes but it's not like that..." before Tina called talk the minister rudely  interrupted her.
"Well it doesn't matter why it matters will you two go and fight?"
Tina rolled her eyes then she suddenly realised that she was rolling her eyes at the minister of magic, she went as red as a tomato, if not redder. Her and newt looked at each other and told the minister that they would go as long as they got a safe house.
==================================================================================
2 hours later
Newt and Tina were sitting at an old dinner table in the leaky cauldron; newt was eating a very nice soup and Tina was eating a lovely pork pie. They were planning how and when to go to Australia, they'd decided to catch the first boat to tomorrow. Unfortunately because it was a hideously like go way they would have to make a lot of stops. Tina was not to pleased about it but newt was more then used to it.
They went to bed at 8:30pm because, one the trains were extremely loud, 2 they had to get extra early to catch the early boat to Spain. The journey would be very long and hard but in the end it would be worth it...
============================================================
Hey everyone! Thank you all so so much for voting and reading my story! I've almost hit 100 views which might not seam a lot but to me it means so much! Hope everyone has a magical day!
Btw I'm going to be giving everyone who has voted on all the chapters and people who have commented a follow and a shout-out!
Bye