The way, I'm not the only small one:)

I hear a knock on my window and I look out of it and find Payton sitting on a tree branch by my window. "Oh gosh you're dangerous"I  giggle. "Yeah you look cute!"she says. "Thanks so do you!"I say. Payton was wearing her usual style which was blue jean shorty shorts, and a sweater. She was wearing a cute mickey mouse sweater this time. "I'm going to go out the safe way A.K.A the door"I giggle and shut my window. I sneak downstairs quietly and go outside. I meet Payton at the front door and we both get in Michaels car. "Okay so Your turn on to be honest"Payton says. Every time we got in the car together we'll play TBH. "Okay so um.."I say. "To be honest, I love pancakes"I giggle. "wow"Michael says. "Shut up"I giggle. "We're here"Payton says. We park and get out of the car. "we got here fast"I say. "yeah, its around the block from your house"Payton says. We walk to the house and it was huge. "Have you ever heard of O2L?"Michael says. "Uh,No?"I say. "its a group of six well now five but we still way six anyways, they're famous,like really famous, four of them live in this house the others don't, but they're all here,Here let's just go meet them"Michael says. We walk into the living room and of course I'm the smallest. It was a huge crowd. I got lost from Michael and Payton five minutes ago so I decide to sit on the couch. "Hey I'm Jenn"Says this really cute blonde, she was about my size too! Now I don't feel to left out. "I'm Taylor"I say. "So who are you with?"she says "uh Michael and Payton"I say.