The Way, Woah, O2L.

I put my phone on the charger and do my nightly routine. After I'm done I open my drawer and I pull out 'The Way'.

Dear The Way,

So tonight I went to a party and met some really cool people! Their names are Jenn, Jack,Anthony,Ricky,Kian,Trevor, Connor,JC, And Sam. Sam and I hung out the whole night! We even exchanged phone numbers! I think I've even developed feelings for him but idk,We just met but I would like to get to know him better!:)

I finished writing in 'The Way' so I put it back in my drawer and I lay on my bed and I slowly drift to sleep.

I wake up around 9:00am and I go downstairs to eat breakfast. I grab the Fruity pebbles box of cereal and I get a bowl and pour it in. I walk over to the fridge as I see a note on it.

Taylor,

Your Father and I are in town for the day. We'll be back around 8:00 tonight, if you go anywhere or need anything text me.

Love you, Mom.

After I'm done reading the note I open the fridge and I grab the milk and I walk back to the table. I pour in my milk then I put it back in the fridge, I grab a spoon and start eating. When I. was done eating I put my bowl and spoon in the sink and I go back upstairs into my room as I remember I'm going to six flags. I hurry into my closet and I pick out an outfit. I pick out a Blue T-shirt that says 'Forever young' in cursive and some blue jean shorty shorts. I put on some blue vans with my outfit. I pull up my hair in a high ponytail and I put on a little bit of makeup. I check the time on my phone and I have an hour left so I go over to my computer desk and open my laptop. I go to YouTube and type in 'O2L' and once that loaded I saw a lot of familiar faces. "Woah, O2L"I say.