The Way, Mom moved on fast.

"Still, Sam needs to talk to you"JC says. "Okay"I say and hug JC. "Well we better get going"Trevor says."okay"I say. "Come by and see us anytime"Ricky says. "Okay"I say. "Bye"they all say. "bye"I say. they start walking back to there car and I shut the door I turn on the phone and go to the contacts. The only numbers on there were all the o2l boys and I had JC's number. I call Sam and he answers. "What do you want Jc?"Sam says. "Uh,this is Taylor"I say. "Oh my gosh Taylor! I missed you! are you okay?!?"he says. "yeah I am"I lie. "okay I'm glad you are! How bout your dad leaving?"he says. "uh Sam"I say then my mom walks in."I'll be right back"I say and hang up. "mom?"I say. "Sweety! I have some great news!" my mom says. "What?"I say. "I'm remarrying"she says. "What?!? mom have you gone crazy?!?"I say. "Here's your new dad Daniel he's my ex from highschool but he moved and now he's back! We found each other at the bar!"she says. "mom you were drinking?!?"I holler. "honey, I was but its okay! Daniel didn't"she says. "Uh that makes no since!"I say. "here let me talk to her"Daniel says sweetly and takes me outside. We walk up the road. "Okay so get this straight I'm marrying your mother tomorrow and I want you to be good or else"he says. "or else what?"I say and he slaps me hard. "What the heck?!?"I say. He then punches me in the stomach. "Your mother is in love with me so I could do anything to you"He says. We walk back home and go inside. I go upstairs and Daniel follows me. "oh yeah and don't tell anyone"he says "okay"I say. I go into my bedroom and lock the door. "This seems like a dream"I whisper. I go into my bathroom and take my razor. "Let's test out if it is"I say and take the blade off my razor. I slowly press the blade against my skin and I see blood flow out my skin. "I might as well get use to it"I mumble. This all happened too fast. my dad left last night and my mom is getting married tomorrow to some psycho freak. Sam moved,Payton suddenly hates me, all I have is o2l and they barely know me. By then I realized that I cut at the way to my elbow on both arms. I put on a sweater and sneak out my window and climb down the tree and walk to the o2l house.