I 'Effin Love You part 27

He he he! I absolutely love you guys. Some people like to leave some pretty funny comments. Anyhoo, thank you for voting and commenting. I really appreciate it.

-Jay's POV-

The elevator stopped on my floor and I got out and went into the penthouse. To my surprise, both my parents were here. Not to my surprise, they were arguing and throwing stuff at each other. I ducked down just as mom threw a plate at dad. She didn't even notice that she almost nailed me instead of him. He didn't notice either. Good people, good people. I hurried to my room, being careful not to get hit with anything, and shut the door behind me. Next thing I know, Dad's running in and locking the door behind him. Mom was pounding and screaming on the other side.

"Uh, Dad?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Hello son, how was your day?" he asked me.

"Er, fine? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dodging your mother," he answered, like it was an everyday thing. Which it kinda was, but not like this. When he dodged her it was normally because he forgot something important not because she was trying to attack him like she was now.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told her there was no way that she was getting any of my money and she just lost it."

"Did you tell her you don't think she deserves that money?"

"Of course. She cheated on me."

"You cheated on her too."

"Well, I...that was- this is my hard earned money. I didn't see her doing anything to earn any of it."

"True. You argue with that, not that she cheated on you because you cheated too. You tell her that she didn't help you earn any of it," I said. He groaned and screamed at mom.

"For the love of god, Karen! Would you knock it off?! Our son is here!" he said.

"Let him know what a selfish S.O.B his father is then!" she shouted in reply. I sat on my bed. I was originally planning on getting out of there, but seeing as that was impossible because Dad and Mom had my door pretty much blocked, yeah I just stayed here and was now patiently waiting for my parents to either stop arguing or fall asleep. I was guessing them falling asleep against the door was the most likely. Even then I would be screwed because they would still be blocking the door. Oh yeah, life is good, I thought sarcastically.

-Summer's POV-

"I am Jimmy's mother. I have every right to come here and see him," Flora said. I glared at her. I never thought it was possible for me to hate someone so much. I didn't even hate April as much as I hated her.

"He's not here," I said, breaking my glare.

"That's obvious. I just talked to him a few minutes ago. He said he's going to be home any minute," she said.

"Great. The sooner he gets here, the sooner you can go," I said. My phone rang and I saw caller I.D. It was Jay.

"We don't have much time," Flora said. I gave her a strange look and opened my phone. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and after that I saw blackness.

-Jimmy's POV-

The boss scolded us for getting our enemies on our butts. Yeah, I was expecting that. I teased Tommy about his little paranoia with Sonny not taking us to the boss and everything.

"And you thought he was taking us to the Marcello's," I said on the drive back to my house. I kept a straight face.

"Shut it, I had a hunch alright? I still don't trust him," he said.