I 'Effin Love You part 36

Well, it took me forever to upload, didn't it. I'm very sorry about that, please forgive me.

-Jay's POV-

I can't even describe how badly I wanted to hit Josh or Rick at that moment. Summer and I got to the door and there's Emma and Josh, Rick is behind us, and I have no mobster buddies to help me out here. I was on my own.

"What is she doing here?' Summer hissed, looking at Emma.

"I wanna know what HE'S doing here," I said, talking about both Rick and Josh. Either, or.

"Are you going to get that?" Rick said, coming up behind us. Hold the fist in, hold the fist in, I told myself. Summer gave me a look that said 'hit him and see what happens'. She reluctantly opened the door and right away, Emma's gaze fell on me, Josh looked right at Summer, Summer and I looked at each other. Both of our super psycho stalkers were here. And, Summer's other stalker, Rick, was here.

"Can I help you?" Summer asked Josh and Emma.

"I need to talk to you," Josh said.

"And Jay, I need to talk to you," Emma said.

"For the love of- why can't you people just leave us alone?" Summer shouted. I held her hand. We were on the same side with this.

"Yeah, why can't you leave them alone?" a voice asked. Thank you lord. I looked behind Josh and Emma and saw four pairs of very unhappy mobster eyes. Again, thank the lord for Jimmy, Tommy, Bobby, and Paulie. Just thank you god.

-Summer's POV-

Thank you! Finally! Someone who couldn't get arrested for beating someone up! Doing 'business' with the cops, not that I approved, really paid off with Jimmy. They let him and his buddies 'slip' a lot. Jay let out a sigh of relief. Josh lost a little bit of color.

"Hello Jimmy," he greeted.

"Josh, how not-so-nice to see you again," Jimmy returned. "Alive," he muttered to Tommy.

"Nice to see that you're alive, too. I really wish that my friends did their job right when I asked them to do it," Josh retorted. I'm sure Bobby's ears would have been blowing smoke out if they could by now. But he kept his feet in place, to my surprise. Jimmy chuckled and stepped forward a couple steps.

"You know, it really isn't safe to admit that you put a hit on me," he said.

"You expect me to be scared of you?" Josh asked, stepping forward.

"The fact that I'm a mobster, you set a hit on me, you stalk my little sister, you used to beat my little sister, and the fact that I have my buddies here while it's just you, yeah. You should be shaking in your boots," Jimmy snapped. I glanced behind me at Rick who looked very confused. I looked back at Josh and bit my smiled back. His face was priceless! He reminded me of me when I used to be afraid of him. When I did something I knew would make him mad, that would be the look on my face when I realized I did it. Payback isn't nice. Instead of replying to Jimmy, Josh turned back toward me.

"Summer, I know you don't want to hear it, but I really am sorry for everything that I've done to you. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for trying to control you, and anything else that I did, I'm sorry. I came here to tell you that I'll leave you alone for as long as you want me to," he said. I raised an eyebrow. He was leaving me alone? Just like that? Jimmy looked just as confused as I did. He was leaving me alone?

-Jimmy's POV-

Jeesh, if I knew that threat was going to work I would have used it earlier. He gave in easily. He was finally backing off after all of these tiring weeks of beating him up. They would have been tiring for anyone else, but he really hurt Summer, so I didn't mind. The girl that came with Josh started talking.