I 'Effin Love You part 41

Don't be sad people, I'm not going to discontinue. I see how much you guys like the story. Anyhoo....yeah...enjoy....oh yeah! I would like to dedicate this chapter to Cosmos36sky who is getting married on November 6th! Congratulations!

-Summer's POV-

I groggily lifted my head from my pillow and looked at the time. Was it really eight thirty at night? I think I must have spent my whole day crying. I cried for Jay and Jimmy and Annie. I couldn't believe she broke up with Jimmy and was already going out with Austin again! And she convinced me to break up with Jay! Why did I listen to her?! She obviously wasn't that good a friend that she convinced me to dump my perfectly good boyfriend who loved me to death. What was she going to do after that? Convince me to get back with Josh? And to think that she was actually my best friend for all these years! I got up from my bed and threw black jeans, a Snoopy tank top, and original converse on. I made a mistake listening to Annie and I was going to fix it. I didn't know where to look for him, but I was going to find Jay. I was literally about to open the door when someone knocked. Not caring if it was Josh again, I opened it.

"Doug?" I asked, seeing him there.

"Hey Summer," he greeted. Doug and my fake father had been best friends for years. In a way, he was like another uncle to me.

"What are you doing here? You know I moved out right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Happy birthday by the way," he said.

"Oh, thanks," I said. I forgot it was my birthday.

"Anyway, I think I have a present for you," he said.

"You think?"

"I'll send it up," he said, walking away. I waited by the door. What present could he possibly have for me? My question was answered as I heard stumbling at the end of the hall. I poked my head out and saw Jay, tripping over his feet. He was wasted.

"Jay?" I said, as he stumbled right in front of me.

"Summer," he said. Oh yeah, he was drunk.

"What are you doing?" I asked, kneeling in front of him.

"I- I don't care about Emma. I love yous, I only love yous," he whispered. Oh god, he was going to make me cry.

"Jay, come on," I said, grabbing him from under his arms. I lifted him with me and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Was I right?" Doug called.

"Yeah, I got it!" I called back.

"The ride was on me!"

"Thanks Doug!" I called.

"Thanks Doug!" Jay shouted too. I sat him down on the sofa.

"My god how did you even GET alcohol?"

"Jimmy Jimmy said we'll go tos the bar. And then he took me to a bars. And the bartender....is a big foot," he said. For the love of-

"Jimmy's at the bar?" I groaned.

"I do indeed believe it is so," he said.

"I have to go get him," I said, starting to walk toward the door. He grabbed my waist with both hands, stopping me and turning me to face him. He put his forehead on my stomach.

"I love you Summer, not the others girl," he mumbled.

"I know you do," I said, kissing the top of his head. I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and called Doug.

-Jimmy's POV-

"My god that ceiling looks weird," I said, looking up at the ceiling of the bar.

"Me neither," the guy next to me said. I smacked his arm and he fell to his side. "OW!" he exclaimed.