Accidental Kiss

I fumbled nervously with my fingers as you walked within the crowd, searching for that special someone that you would dance for.

My friends were screaming and reaching out for you, and I silently cringed.

You're also person, a normal human being.

My head shot up when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I saw you, standing in front of me in all your glory.

You motioned for me to get up, and my friends were shouting loudly behind me.

Once I did, cheers rang out and I bowed my head.

You lead me to the stage and a stage worker set out a chair for me to sit on.

Then the show began.

You slowly started to circle me enticingly.

My breath hitched as you trailed a finger across my nape.

Damn it, why do I have to have a neck kink?!

You moved behind me and placed your arms on my shoulders, rubbing them in a comforting way.

You started playing with the ends of my hair as well.

I took a small glance at you, and made a decision.

Fuck it, why not make the best out of a once in a lifetime experience?

I sat up straighter and soaked up all the attention with MooMoo Pride!

You ran your fingers across my arms, which sent shivers down my spine.

You then walked up in front of me, and I almost had a heart attack when you sat on my lap.

And then everything went wrong.

You were supposed to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Well, guess what?

The sudden motion suprised me, and I had turned my head quickly.

Touchdown.

We have made lip contact.

Everything stopped.

The music.

The screams.

Us.

We made eye contact.

You pulled back, chuckled, then kissed me again.

Welp, this is my life now.

And I kissed back.

A bit of a funnier one, since all the others have been somewhat depressing. Like me. Life jokes are depressing. Like me. Not helpful, conscience.