Chapter 2

Jimin

After Yoongi's concert I went straight back to training.  I am ashame to say I checked my phone more than once, waiting for his promised call.  By ten at night I was tired of waiting and just went to bed.

-Two Days later-

I wanted to scream at the constant ringing that is pulling my out of my very rare late mornings.

What is that bloody sound....my phone...shit.  The ringing stopped, shorty afterward the tone for a missage makes me reach for my phone.

Yoongi: Why are you still sleeping, aren't you the worlds most constant early riser.  Wake up!!

Jimin: Yoongi Hyung it is seven in the morning, I just finish my art history final exams yesterday, I need sleep, go back to sleep.

Yoongi: So if I ask you to go out with me today you will say no - I can just see that pouty face of his.

Jimin: Why today, I am tired....
Yoongi:......
Jimin: Hello Hyung where do you wan't to go.
Yoongi:.........
Jimin: Hyung I am going back to sleep call me when you have time - it was not my intention to be snappy.  But he wakes me up and then he disappear mid conversation.

-15 min later-

Yoongi: I am so sorry Jimin, my manager called me to talk with a singer that wanted me to produce a song for her.

Jimin:.......

Yoongi: Come on shorty don't be mad😭.

Jimin: Don't call me shorty, and fine where to you want to go - like always I never stay angry with him.

Yoongi: I feel bad for missing all your fights, so you have been nagging me, to go too the Zoo.

Jimin: SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Yoongi: Yes, how can a guy your age, a guy that can beet you up with one hand behing his back, be this happy to go see furries.

Jimin: Come on Hyung you know I always wanted to go.  But with Gran alway working and now being sick. I never had a chance.

Yoongi: How is your Gran.

Jimin: As good as can be with her condition, basicly not good.

Yoongi: Sorry, how about we go have some fun together, I can meet you at our usual bench close to the gym

Jimin: Sure Hyung see you there.

I jump out of bed, I can't help the butterrflies in my stomach. In a matter of minutes I was dressed and ready for my day with Yoomgi Hyung.

Yoongi

I turn of the computer after hours of working on the song for Siera.  But something keeps scratching at my brain....what did I forget.

I finally stumble into the dorm and find Jin in the kitchen.
'Hey Yoongi you hungry' Jin asked without taking his eyes of the dishes he is washing
'Yes please I am dead'  I asked falling into a chair at the kitchen counter.
'So how was the Zoo' Jin ask placing a bowl of noodles infront of me.
'Shit! Jimin!' I started to work on the song and completely forgot about him
'Please tell me...you didn't break your promise to that kid, AGAIN'! Jin's anger was clearly on his face. ' One day Yoongi you are going to wake up and there will be no more Jimin behind you.' Jin wiped his hand on a dish cloth and left me alone in the kitchen.

Fuck I need to phone Jimin.