Chapter 6

JIMIN

Looking down on his sleeping Grams;
She looks so frail, not at all like the free spirited eccentric Grandmother that raised him. 

I lifted my face towards the ceiling trying to fight the tears trying to run down my cheeks.  I feel a soft hand around my writs.

I snap my head back to her: "Grams hey how are you". I allow her to pull me down closer to her.

"How was the fight, did you kick ass" she ask in a soft weak voice, I am glad to hear some of her spicy personality peaking through.
"Off course, Grandma did not raise a loser" I gave her my best smile.  I know she love my smiles that makes my eyes disappear.

She softly touches my cheek:"My beautiful boy, you are going places I always say"

"Grams, I have a surprise for you," I pull the folder with the sponsorship out: "Look I got an offer to study art in America, and more MMA training".

"I told you Jimin you are going to be big, now I can go knowing you will be alright" she closed her eyes and fell back asleep.  I make sure she is tucked in, brushed my fingers through her almost completely grey hair.
'I love you Grams, I will be ok," I say next to her ear and give her a kiss.  Please stay a little longer, I begged in my heart, I do not want to be alone.

TIME SKIP

JIMIN STILL

Today was excausing, the fight and Grams, my body is just screaming for sleep.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Who in the name of all the is fucking holy can be here at nine at night, if it is you Nam..." Yoongi in front of my door was the last thing I expected.

"Hey Jimin" I could clearly see that he was uncomfortable.
"Hey Jimin! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO" I am not sure that I snapped at him because of stress, or because I was really angry.

🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸🌻🌼🌸