Chapter 10

Jimin

Two hours, Yoongi is late two hours. Every fibre of my being is telling me, that like always, he is not going show up.
"Jimin-oppa, no Yoongi oppa yet," Jimin is drawn out of his internal battle. Anna the waiter, Yoongi and he befriended years ago, is standing next to him.
"No Anna," I look down at my hands holding the farewell present I made for Yoongi. It was like Anna was sent, I can trust her with this.
"Anna can I as you a favour," I very softly wrap my hand around her wrist.
"Anything for you and Yoongi oppa, you always defended me against bad customer when you were here," she smiled softly at me, placing her hand on top of mine.
"This is a gift for Yoongi, I need a pen and some paper I need to leave him a note," she squeezed my hand and disappear into the back. Few moments later she returned with a pen and paper.
I sat down and start to write....

Yoongi

I am running full speed down the street, I had to meet Jimin four Hours ago. For some reason as I sat in the meeting with our manager, a feeling of dread settled in the pit of my stomach.
"Yoongi Oppa" I hear the familiar voice of Anna.
"Anna did Jimin leave" I ask desperately. She could not hide the sadness in her eyes. Anna reach behind the counter, retrieved a large brown package, with a letter stuck to it.
"He waited two hours, he left this for you," she handed me the package.
"Thank you, Anna," That feeling in my stomach got worse.

"Were you in time to see him," Jin ask me as I entered the dorms.
"You remembered when you told me that, one day I will turn around and there will be no more jimin...."
"Yes," Jin replied uncertainty in his voice.
"I think the day arrived," I did not wait for a reply, just almost ran to my room to open the package and read the note.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸