what!?

Ben Pov :

-------------- Dreamland-----------------

i was running down the stairs to the living room " hey Max!" i said jumping on the black and red haired boy " oh hey little bro heh " he said ruffling my hair " wanna go play hide and seek stick?" ( hide and seek stick is basically like hide in seek but insted of say im ready you tap a stick multiable times and if your not you tap t once) " sure your it " he said Laughing and running outside. i counted to 30 " you ready yet?" i yelled then heard the stick hit the ground 5 times " im going to get you heheh" i said laughing and running into the woods, after searching for what seemed like hours i saw in the bushes his shoe showing " haha found you!" i said running towards him but stopped when i saw him chained to a tree ripped open " MAX!!!!"                 

———end of Dreamland———

i shot up out of bed "........" i couldn't breathe. i looked down to see Jeff gone " j-jeff???!" i searched the room then the house ' where is he?!' i ran to Slendy room then to masky and Hoodies and asked them if they knew where he was they all said no ' Damnit!" i then ran to Tobys and then l.j then E.j and Sallys room.......no luck " please be ok jeff" the last room i had to check was janes room, i knocked on the door then slowly opened the door to see jeff and Jane doing it ".......uh um " i started to tear up and ran back to my room ' why Jeff i thought you loved me!?' i grabbed my razsor and sliced a circle around both wrists then writ BELOVED on my right then LOVELESS on the left " owww why does it hurt now?" i continued to cut lines all over my body " im done with this " i said as i summoned my sword and stabbed my self just missing the heart " FUCK I MISSED!" I said as i passed out.

Jeff Pov :

i couldn't move or anything, i was strapped to a table as Jane took my clone upstairs, she said she was going to break me and Ben up but how? " heh bye Jeff im going to have fun with my new sex toy " Jane said laughing " Damnit thats how!" i struggled trying to get out, i heard a click and i fell off the table " yes thank you for this super human strength " i smirked and ran upstairs but i was to late Ben ran into his room crying. i ran into janes room and stabbed the clone through the neck " FUCK I MISSED" I heard Ben yell ' what the fuck ok?' i walked over to Bens room and opened the door to see him in the corner asleep? ( its dark in there) i walked over to him and picked him up, but whats on my hands?! i put Ben on the bed and turn on the light " BEN!!" I ran over to Ben and saw the stab wound on his chest and all the cuts " you idiot!" i started cleaning him up as everything healed and his breathing went back to normal " aghhh i huff and walked down stairs to get some coffee.