im a no now?

Ben Pov:

i woke up fully healed ' Jeff doesn't love me? he slept with Jane!? fine I'll sleep with everyone in the house..no the world then!'( weird lodgic but ok Ben) i walked over to L.js room and walked in on him changing " Ben!! knock first!" i walked up to him and pushed him down onto the bed " Fuck me jack!" i grinded up against his member " mmm why so suddenly Ben?" L.j grabbed my arm " just do it, fuck me" i started kissing him and grinding " ok fine but no complaining after" he pulled my shirt off and pinned me down and started nipping my nipple " stop let me suck you" " what?!" i leaned down and took his pants off and put his member into my mouth " ahh mm Ben " he moaned as i bobbed up and down " Ben s-stop im going to cum " i stopped and put his dick in my entrance " mmmm"  i pushed down all the way ' it hurt so much " L.j Fuck me good and hard" he smirked and pinned me down thrusting as hard as he could " b-ben im going to c-" L.j came deep in side of me!" hmmm ahh " i moaned " forget about this" he nodded and got up and picked up my clothes walking to my room and fuck it hurt to walk , i started a shower and got in.

Jeff Pov :

when i went back upstairs to wake Ben up he was already in the shower , i waited on his  bed. Ben  walked out and saw me "Ben i have to tell you something" " me too " he walked over to me emotionless " you go first jeff" i nodded and looked him in the eyes " Ben what you saw in Janes room wasn't me to was a clone jane made see" i pulled out the clones head ( out of his ass XD) " oh " Ben  looked down crying " now what did you wanna tell me?" he looked away crying " i-i-i thought you cheated on me so i s-slept with L.j" i was shocked " what! was it your first time?!" i grabbed him " yes but because of my healing thingy its always my first" i calmed down alittle and hugged him " im soo sorry Jeff " Ben cried and hugged back " i love you Ben " " i  love you too jeff! " i kissed ben and laayed down with him.