Chapter 21

Date: December 21, 1996 8:22am

Shayne'sPOV

The last two months have flown by.! I'm currently 7 and a half months pregnant and we're having a baby boy.!! Michael almost died when I told him.! Right now, we're in Tokyo and Michael doesn't have another show until the day after Christmas.

I was in the bathroom of our hotel room looking at my belly. It's literally humongou. Michael was at the sink washing his face.

Shayne: Babe.?

Michael: Hmm.?

Shayne: Look at my stomach

(He dried his face and walked over to me.)

Michael: Wow He's getting so big

Shayne:(Laughs) I know He's pretty heavy too

Michael: Your back still bothering you.?

Shayne: A little bit,.....I think I need one of your famous massages

Michael:(Smiles) Come on

(He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. He sat me down and sat down behind me. He then started to massage my back. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.)

Michael: Is that better.?

Shayne:(Nods) Much better Thank you baby

Michael: Anything for you

(He kissed my neck from behind and kept massaging my back. All of a sudden, we heard the door open.)

Julie: Michael.? Shay.?

Michael: In here

(Julie walked in the bedroom, along with Karen.)

Julie: Hey, I was just checking to make sure you were ready for your flight at 12

Michael: Yeah Did you make sure the plane has a bed or something for Shayne?

Julie:(Smacks her forehead with her hand) I knerw I forgot something I'll go take care of it right now

Shayne: Thanks Jules

(She smiled and nodded and walked out of the room. I turned towards Michael so that we were sitting face to face.)

Shayne: I really wish that you could come with me

Michael: I know, I would love nothing more than to go to Hartford and see your family but I have-

Both: Work

(I looked down and played with my fingers. I felt him put his finger under my chin and he lifted my head up.)

Michael: Shay, Im sorry If I could go with you, I would but it would just be too much trying to get back here in time for the concert the next day

Shayne: No, I know Its just.....We havent spent a Christmas apart in 4 years

Michael: I know baby and I promise I'll make it up to you, ok?

(I didn't say anything, I just nodded. Michael sighed wearliy.)

Michael: Can I get a smile?

(I shook my head no.)

Michael:(Does a puppy dog face) Pleassseeeee??

(As much as I didn't want to, I started giggling. Michael laughed with me.)

Michael: There's that beautiful smile I fell in love with

Shayne: I love you

Mchael: I love you more baby girl

(He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and spending time together.)

You guys, I am SOOOOO sorry I haven't updated!! I never realized that's its been 3 months since I last updated and I was like, I need to write a chapter now!! Lol but I have been so busy with school and just other things that Ive had to do. I promise that Im gonna update more but they will definetly be spaced out just because my schedule is so busy now. Its never gonna be more than 3 months though. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please comment, vote, and fan!!!! I love you guys!!!