Chapter 6

Conan Pov
We never got back to work. I woke up. It was around 5 p.m. I had slept for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Gavin was not there. I had to find that idiot. I got up and pulled my pants on. Putting on a shirt would take to long.

I walked out of the room. I entered a living room it had a punching bag . I saw another door I walked over to it and opened it. It was the bathroom. No Gavin. I walked into back into the living room. I walked around the couch he wasn't there. I saw two cats though one black and white. I petted it. So fluffy.

It was mix breed. The other was a pure bred Sphinx. It's skin had little hairs. I smiled down at the cats. So cute.

"Eli and Eddie." I heard Gavin's voice. He was standing in the door way of the kitchen. He was holding a small black kitten." This is venom." I smiled.

He walked over." The Sphinx is Eli he reminded me of my brother so I name him after my brother nickname. I got Eddie and venom together and I named them after one of my favorite movies as a kid." Gavin explained the names. He looked around." Blue and Simon are around here somewhere I name them after a really good movie. All of my cats are fixed except blue since she's the only female. She's a Russian blue. Simon he's a little grey cat." Gavin talked about his cats fondly. He handed me venom. He picked up Eli. He smiled at the cat who looked annoyed.

" You have 5 cats this apartment building has a no pet rule." I said confused. He nodded." Yea the owners daughter and me get along so she warns me a day or two before they look around. Tina likes cats so she takes them." He explained. As an detective I would expect him to follow the rules but he didn't. He put down Eli.

" Ok boys dinner time."
He walked into the kitchen. I followed him. He filled 3 cat bowls with food.
He then put opened a can of wet food and put it on the table in the room.

He put Eli on the table. The other cats are from the bowls." Blue come here girl." Gavin yelled.

I heard a bell ringing as the small blueish grey cat came in and jumped on the table." Eli is my oldest and blue is my baby girl so they get special treatment." Gavin laughed.

I loved seeing him so happy. I didn't want to ruin the moment." Wait where is simon." Gavin asked aloud even though he was mostly speaking to himself.

He frowned then opened the freezer." How do you get there." He yelled as the small grey cat jumped to the ground. He was smiling.

"Honey I hate to ruin the moment. You are being adorable which I usually don't get to see but I need to see your arm." I said softly. He frowned and offered his arm. No new cuts.

"Well detective no new cuts you get a prize." I kissed his lips softly. Kissing him was so addicting. I wanted more. I parted the kiss even though. I wanted it to never end.

"Ok we might want to set rules." Gavin said. I nodded. He pulled out a chair. He offered to be I sat down and he sat across from me.

"One our relationship has to be a secret so I prefer if you don't send all your memories to cyberlife/my brother. So keep it on something." I nodded holding up my coin." Two I'm not going to break up with lily yet." I frowned.

" She'll ask why. Three you'll say your staying with Jericho but move in with me." I loved that rule.

" four We can't act to close at work. When we are in public we can hold hands sometimes I have to grab your hand. Lastly we can only kiss here." I nodded.

"I'll follow these rules if you agree to be my boyfriend and take me on a date." He smirked." I guess if I have to." He teased. I leaned forward and kissed him." So are we going back to work?" I asked.

He looked at the clock it was 5:30 we left for lunch at 12. He started to laugh.

" No you should go talk to markus. That's the android leader right?"

I nodded. I then patted blue and Eli.
I walked past the other cats on my way to the door." wait!." Gavin yelled and stopped me before I left." Yes?" I queried. He kissed me one last time.

" Bye tincan." He smirked.

I was standing in the hallway." I have to tell Markus." He frowned but nodded.
At Jericho
I walked up to the desk." Hello I'm josh do you need a room." He asked me.

I shook my head no." I actually need a meeting with Markus." I rest my hands on the desk.

"Well your in luck I decided to check how this facility is. Well I guess I do live here after all." I turned around to seeing Markus smiling face.

Oh boy did he love to make an entrance. He led me up to the top floor. His room was smaller it had a big bed a tv and a little kitchen.

"We like to eat." Markus said as I looked at the food. What did he mean by we?

The bathroom had two sinks. He sat on his couch and looked up to me." So what's up Conan." I sighed.

" Well I need you to tell Connor I live here." I started off. He tilted his head.

" Why would I do that."

" The man I'm with wants to keep out relation a secret." He smiled.

" So that's why you didn't understand when Kamskis androids were flirting with you. Josh is really cool so I could figure things out with him. He would let you borrow his room for when hank and Connor would want to visit."

I smiled. Thank god." Only if you tell me who." I frowned pacing now.

"Come on you can tell me I won't tell nobody." I sighed since that was his only request.

I took a deep breath." Gavin reed." I breathed out. He looked shock.

" How in hell did you and Gavin get together." I blushed a bright blue remembering me and Gavin's 'lunch break'.

"It just kind of happened."

I smiled thinking of Gavin's lips. Of all the small bruises and bite marks I left all over his body. Markus nodded.

" Well I guess you should go tell them you are moving here. I bet hank will be happy." Markus winked. Markus hugged me.

" I'm glad you realized feelings aren't as awful as oh made them out to be." I smiled.
" I didn't know you had guest." A small voice piped up.

Markus looked panic.

" It's not what it looks like. You know I have to help androids. Sometimes a hug helps. So calm down Simon." Markus said quickly. The blonde android nodded.

" He looked like Connor for a moment." I could clearly tell he was extremely jealous of my brother.

Thinking of my brother I have to tell him I'm moving out. I waved a good bye to Markus.

I've have started editing by myself so it sucks but it is what it is