Chapter 11

Omfg I'm so
Fucking sorry for not posting in so long I've been reading Spideypool fanfics and struggling with my mental health and trying to keep my friend far away from the subject because the longer I'm alone the worse it gets and well I've stopped hanging out with my friends and never leave my room so I'm doomed anyway no one cares I hope you are all have an amazing day UwU and thank you for all the support it means a lot I try and reply to all comments but I've been reading on AO3 lately and don't come on the app so sorry about that I hope you enjoy the story sorry for any mistakes I suck at writing

The vet Conan's pov
We were sitting in the waiting room.
" Gavin reed." They called Gavin he went in quickly. He let Eli out.

" This is Eli the sweetest kitty ever. He never bites or hisses. He's done both of those two things and puked in the last hour. Help him." Gavin sniffled. I held his hand my ld flashing yellow.

The vet nodded observing the small hairless cat." Can you and your boyfriend leave real quick I need to run some test." She asked politely. I led Gavin to the waiting room. He leaned into my shoulder. We waited over an hour before they said anything.

" Sirs can you come in here." We followed her into the room where Eli is.

" He is in pain and is dying we suggest you put him down. It's not painful whatsoever." Gavin was trying not to cry.

"So he's in pain and if I don't put him down he will suffering his last few days." The vet nodded.

Gavin picked up Eli and helped him close." Ok you do what you have to. She led us to a room and and grabbed a needle. She gave Eli a shot. Gavin held Eli. He cried into the cats small body. I watched the sobs shudder through Gavin's body. I started to cry I barely knew Eli.

The small cat liked to cuddle with us in bed and when I couldn't sleep he was there. Also seeing Gavin like this hurt me. I sat next to Gavin and held him close crying into his shoulder. We mourned the lost of our family member.

The next day
Gavin's stayed in bed. I called the captain telling him that Gavin was sick. I knew Eli was Gavin's favorite. He's was Gavin oldest cat he's had for 15 years. He was 21 years old when he got to be a cop in the dpd.

I went to go see him he was now on the couch watching a movie. It was called a dogs purpose.
I sat and watched it with him.

"Do you think Eli has a new life." I nodded he laid on the couch resting his head in my lap. I ran my hand through his hair.

I heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door. A taller man stood there." Does Gavin reed live here." I nodded and he pushed past me.

" Hello faggot." The man said in a friendly tone. Gavin sat up quickly.

" Get out of my home." He yelled.

" Not happy to see your father."

" You were never my father one adopted and two you beat me." Gavin snapped.

" look like you've been crying what about been babying about now."

I stepped up to the man.

" Leave Gavin alone."

He smirked he pushed me.

I pushed him back.

" I know the law Jay and since I didn't invite you in. If I shot you it would count as self defense." Gavin said holding a gun with shaking hands.

" You killed my mom. You pushed her down the stairs. You beat me almost to death. I was in the hospital for a month." Gavin said shakily.

His dad laughed." Yea I did and this time you won't make it out of the hospital alive" Gavin started laughing.

He held up his phone. I recorded that.
" You are going to jail for a long time." Gavin tossed me a pair of handcuffs. I handcuffed Gavin's adoptive father.

" You are under arrest for the abuse of your family and the murder of Rose kamski. You have the right to remain silent and the right to attorney." Gavin said holding a gun and his badge.

Gavin's pov a few weeks later
My father was arrested thinking about it made me so happy. He did ruin my day of mourning.

I was talk on the phone outside the dpd. Conan walked over.
"I got you a gift." He was holding a box. I walked over curious. I took the lid off." Meet sleeper." It was a small calico. I smiled.

Venom was not so tiny anymore. To have a baby kitten to snuggle with again will be nice.

" I thought I was obsessed with those comics but wow." I teased. He blushed. He put the box down and pushed me to the wall.

I kissed him. Things got heated up. I wrapped my legs around him. I parted I needed to breath. He was holding me up. I was breathing heavily.

"Can't take the action. I thought you were a cop." He teased me.

"Well I thought Lieutenant dating Connor was a shock. I would of never of expected this." Captain Fowler said . Conan dropped me." It's not what it looks like." Conan lied.

" It looks like the rk model series are all gay sex bots." Fowler stated. I was going say that's not true but Markus and Simon and Connor and hank.
I looked down." I always knew something was up between you two." The captain then walked away.

Conan's POV
Gavin was pacing while smoking.
I grabbed his hand." Calm down detective." I saw him shiver.

" I hate when call me detective during work." He grumbled.

" Well your heart beat increased and your breathing went irregular when I called you that".
You seem to enjoy it more then I intended. Sadly we are at work." I smirked and walked inside. All eyes went to me. Shit they know.

Officer Chen looked up at me.

" Conan a word." I followed her. She led me to a closet. We walked in and she hit my shoulder. I flinched bit that hurt I was surprised by the sudden action.

" Making out in front of the dpd really Conan I thought you were the smart one." She yelled at me.

I frowned. I will do what I want she's not my boss." Gavin could get in trouble for this." I felt somewhat bad." I know I was stupid but I saw his lips and couldn't help myself." I put myself in the blame. I got a message from Gavin.

" Went to go take sleeper home."

I smiled at the message from my Gavin.
But he was in for a surprise when he got back. I waited at my desk for about ten minutes then he arrived. Everyone started to stare at him.

"Ok fuckers I know you found out what's been going on between me and Conan. So stop fucking staring and do your jobs asswipes or I'll make sure you have to make a stop at the hospital." The smart witted detective cussed at everyone.

He was acted like an angry cat who was provoked." Androids are just pieces of plastic I never understood why we had to defend them. I guess you do cause your fucking one. Plastic fucker." An officer called out.

Gavin turned around so fast. He found the officer who said that. He walked over to him.

"At least I'm not a cheating man whore. Who'll spread my legs to anyone who will have me." Gavin spat and then kneed him down where the sun down don't shine.

He slowly collapsed to the ground. Gavin walked over to me.

"Anyone else got something else to say about me and Conan." Gavin asked he was obviously very angry.

" I would like to talk to you in my office detective reed." Fowler's voice boomed out.

Connor walked over and put his hand on my shoulder." Don't worry hank didn't kick out for being with me just suspended for a few days."

Connor tried to comfort me. He's not very good at it.

"Well I see that just upset you more, well I was just an object when and me hank got together. Android didn't have rights now we do."

Umm I'm the ducking worst ha had to kill someone off to express mental state and honestly if my cat dies I think I will kill my self so oof Cats usually lives up to be 15 my cat is 11 so I'm fucked :/