Arrow Head

You finally grabbed a hold of something sharp. You pulled your hand out of the bag when something pricks your finger.

"Ow!" You exclaim. Tony looks at you shocked for a second. He starts laughing and you glare at him. You go invisible (one of your powers) and go behind him.

You conjure a small flame and hold it to his butt. After holding it there for a second, his shirt starts to burn.

You make yourself visible again and Tony asks, "You smell something burning?" You look to the audience behind you as they snicker trying not to laugh.

Then he realizes, "Oh shit! Y/N, why?!?!" You laugh as he pats out the flames and say, "Because you were being a bitch!"

He puts out the flame in his shirt and glares at you. He takes the hat and dumps out its contents. You see an arrow head with blood on its tip.

You look down on your finger realizing it's bleeding. You look around the room. "Bird Brain, it's you." Tony says, still mad.

Clint gets up and walks over to you, apologizing, "I'm sorry! I didn't know that would happen!" You go into the closet and mutter, "It's fine, Vents."

He chuckles and Tony closes the door, locking it. The darkness surrounds you. You try to look at your finger to see if it was still bleeding.

You said, "Y'know. When I was a kid, I use to swear I was a vampire. Whenever I could cut myself or someone else was bleeding, I would lick the blood." Clint chuckles along with you.

You conjure a small flame for light to see if your finger was still bleeding. "Yup." Clint says. You nod. You put out the flame and lick your finger.

"Tastes dull." You say, squinting your face. Clint looks at you surprised, "You have flavours for blood?" You look up at him barely making out his features, "Of course, Vents."

You realize that he had come close to you. You blush, glad that there was no light in the closet. You lean against the wall of the closet and Clint discreetly moves closer to you.

You blush even more as his face slowly gets close to yours, "Vents..." You feel his breath hit your face as he says, "Yes?"

Sucked into the moment, you don't control what comes out of your mouth as you mumble, "Kiss me." He does so and you kiss back.

The flames in your eyes spark as he moves his hands around your waist. You fling your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He lifts you up against the wall of the small closet and you wrap your legs around his waist. Clint swipes his tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance.

You allow it as you both suddenly fight for dominance. In the end, he wins. You don't mind because of the situation.

He disconnects his lips from yours moving them along your jaw. He moves to your neck, biting and sucking at the skin.

You let out small moans as he continues. One of your hands grip his hair as he moves back to your lips. He began to tug at your jacket. You took it off and threw it behind him.

You rememeber that your time in the closet is limited and pull away. "Wait! Shit! Time's almost up!" You exclaim in a quiet whisper. Clint looks around the closet.

"Hey, could you, um..." Clint trails off and holds up his hand in a cradle like way. You catch his drift and light some fire with your hand, creating some light.

He looks around once more until he looks at the ceiling. He smiles and points up. You look at where he's pointing and shake your head in amusement.

"Really, Vents? Vents?" You ask. Clint smirks and climbs up. He holds his hand out but you don't take it. You motion your hand for him to move.

When he moves you position yourself under the opening and jump into the vents. You pull yourself up and Clint says, "Welp. You already got this down."

You smile and say, "Let's go, Vents.....through the vents!" He smirks and stifles a laugh, "When are you going to stop calling me that?"

You chuckle and amswer, "Never." You can hear confused murmurs and talking. You both laugh quietly and continue crawling.

When you see your room, you point and move the vent cover. You climb down from them and Clint follows. You both laugh walking to your bed.

You fall backwards and he gets on top of you. You both start kissing again, picking up where you left off.

-----Yay! Another chapter done! Woop, woop!💚