A Red Star

You finally grabbed a hold of something slightly pointed. You pull it out of the hat and found a small red star. You looked at Bucky's shoulder at the red star on his metal arm.

You blushed some saying, "It's Biscuit." Tony says, "Bucky! Let's go!" You walked into the closet and Bucky followed slowly. He smiled slightly at your nickname for him.

Tony closed the door and you stood there in the closet awkwardly, Bucky did the same. After a couple minutes, you break the silence, "W-well... How's it going?"

He glances at you and says, "Good. You?" You looked down, blushing more, and said, "Same." You noticed him step closer. You look up at his face and he just continues looking at you.

Bucky lifts his human hand and uses it to lift up your chin. You whisper, "Biscuit..." Your blush deepens slightly. He slowly brings his face to yours and kisses you softly.

You hadn't expected this, not that you were complaining or anything, it just surprised you. When he pulls away from the kiss, he says, "I have a question."

You say in a low voice, "Shoot." He asks, "Why do you call me Biscuit?" You tell him, "Well, I couldn't think of another name. And Bean (Steve) already calls you Buck. So I just took the first letter of your name. And you do kinda remind me of biscuits some how. I don't know how, but..."

He just nods in response. You pull your face up to his and kiss him again. He takes his hand from your chin to your waste. You move yours to his neck.

You notice he isn't using his metal arm. You take one of your hands and move the metal one to your waste. He pulls back saying, "I don't wanna hurt you."

You tell him, "You could never. Plus, I could easily melt your arm with my fire." You smirk and he does the same. "I guess your right."

Your smirk widens as you say, "Like Red (Natasha) says, I'm always right." He chuckles and you kiss again. He puts both arms on your waist and you put your arms around his neck.

Bucky swipes his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You open your mouth, allowing him access. The fight for dominance commences, and yoh lose.

Bucky gently pushes you to the wall and starts kissing down your jawline. He reaches your neck and leaves a few marks.

When he bites your sweet spot, you inhale sharply but quietly. He bites the spot gently and leave another mark, causing the slightest moan to escape your lips.

All of a sudden, a rush of light invades the room. Bucky pulls back and you blush looking down. You and Bucky walk out of the closet.

Before you looked down, Tony noticed a light coming from your eyes. He yelled, "I knew you were fighting over a grape!"

You yelled back, "Tony! Shut up!" He chuckles and you put out the flames. You mumbled, "Whenever they get the spot, the flames come up."

Tony just barely heard you and poked you on your neck, where he assumed to be your sweet spot. It wasn't, you just got pissed and faced him. You eyes were flaming and you had fire coming from your hands.

Tony snickered and you refrained from lighting his ass on fire. You turned around and sat down, putting out the flames.

Wanda was called up next. Before she got uo she whispered to you, "Allow me." You were confused at what she meant and she walked up to Tony.

Wanda slapped Tony across the face then picked from the hat. Tony held the place he was slapped ad she picked. "Ow! What did I do to you!?"

Everyone was silent as he asked this. Then he said, "Wait....nevermind." As Wanda picked, you slightly snuggled to Bucky next to you.

(Yay! There are only 2 more left to write! Hope you enjoy! Seeya!❤)