A Watch

You finally grabbed a hold of something cold and smooth. You lift it from the top hat and saw a silvery watch. You looked at Tony asking, "Is this you?"

Tony shook his head and tilted it towards someone in the group. You turned to face who he was motioning towards. You saw Strange facing you with those pale eyes of his.

He looked back at yours and you let out a loud sigh. Strange did his signature eyebrow lift, making your stomach flutter.

Tony exclaimed, "Enough with the awkward staring! Get in the damn closet! You can have pasta later, if you know what I mean."

You turn to Tony with a death glare. He smirked at it and your fire powers burned inside of you. You were about to set his pants on fire, but he pushed you in the closet, sending Strange in after you.

Tony shut the door behind you and you and Strange stood there awkwardly. "If you want, I can leave." Strange said. You were silent and he took that as a yes.

He turned to leave from the closet, using his magic to get out. A portal formed in the closet and he went through. He ended up behind you and you were both confused.

"What the?" Strange said. Tony yelled, "Don't bother using your magic, Strange. Lady Maximoff's got that covered."

Strange sighed and you both faced each other. You leaned against the wall behind you and Strange stayed standing where he was.

You couldn't help but ask, "Hey, Stephen?" He looked up at you and you could barely see him raise an eyebrow. He asked, "Hmm?"

You looked to the side and asked, "How come every time you get hurt, you have the most perfect cut on your cheekbone? And it's always perfect! How do you achieve that!?"

He chuckled slightly, "I used magic." You sighed a chuckle, "Makes sense." More questions boiled inside of you and you ended up asking, "Why were you such a douche?"

Strange tilted his head to the side and you said, "No, seriously though. Someone could say something extremely stupid on accident, and then you would point it out in the most rude way possible!"

He chuckled, "I don't remember acting like that." You looked at him like he was crazy for a few moments, then shook the question away, "...Nevermind..."

You hadn't realized Strange had stepped forward every time something was said. You had went to step back but couldn't since you were already against the wall.

He slowly lowered his head and you muttered, "Stephen..." He asked you, "Yes?" He stopped so you could ask the question.

You didn't respond and he continued. Soon, your lips touched and you immediately kissed back, you lips moved in synchronization with his.

Strange moved his hand on your hips and yours moved to his shoulders. The hair on his forehead brushed against your forehead and you chuckled.

He pulled back asking, "What?" You responded by pulling him back to your lips. You both kissed again.

Before anything went any further, light flooded the the room. You both pulled away, you not moving from your spots.

When you processed what was going on, you both pulled away from each other, quickly. Tony was wolf whistling and that aggravated you.

You turned invisible and snuck to the hat. You turned all of its contents invisible and lifted them up and out of the hat. You then set the hat on fire.

You gave everyone their stuff back, still camouflaged, but you left Tony's tie in it. You then turned visible again. Tony was screaming because of the hat. Everyone else was laughing and carrying on.

Tony sounded like a little girl who had just been scared from a horror film. You then turned to Stephen and lifted his hand up.

You put his watch back on his wrist and he smiled, thanking you. You announced, "Game over everyone!"

Everyone cheered and got up from their seats, walking out of the room. Everyone but Tony, that is. He was on the floor....crying...in a ball....like a little baby....girl......

Natasha came up to you and said, "Thanks for ending that on the first go. Especially for ending on your first go." You stared behind her. She turned and asked, "What are you looking at?"

You respond, "Shit, Wade's starting to have an effect on me." Natasha asked, puzzled, "How? Wade wasn't even here."

You say, "Forth wall breaking." Natasha said, "What?" You said to yourself, "Shit, I've kissed everyone in this room. EVEN WADE! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Natasha left you in the living room. Shw went to go get  Thor and Loki to help you with your existential crisis."

(Hey, people! I hope you enjoyed this one! I hope it was funny!!! I tried to make it as funny as I could managed but I'm not that funny...If you want to see something funny, check out vxlkyries! She has an Avengers Chatroom x Reader!! It is really funny! I swear, I laughed so hard, I almost fainted reading it! Everything hurt so bad! Anywho, seeya later people!❤)