Nami

1. Nami's birthday, July 3rd, comes from her name since 7-3 can be derived from Na-mi.

2. Nami is one of the few people to be entrusted with Luffy's straw hat when he is about to battle a rather strong or powerful enemy (the other one being Usopp in the combat at the Davy Back Fight), as seen during the Arlong Park, Drum Island and Skypiea Arcs. She has also been seen with his hat in several chapter covers. In the One Piece TV Special Episode 2, she was wearing it almost throughout the entire episode, similarly to Movie 2, Clockwork Island Adventure.

3. Nami is the only Straw Hat to invite someone to join the crew before Luffy could ask them. She asked Chopper if he wanted to travel with them during the Drum Island Arc.

4. As revealed in the Jaya Arc, Nami hates bugs and is especially terrified of spiders, which Sanji is as well.

5. In the 6th Japanese Fan Poll , Nami is currently ranked as the eighth most popular character in One Piece. This makes her the most popular of all the female characters in the series.

6. When a reader asked Oda with whom Nami is in love with, Oda answered that there will not likely be any romance among the Straw Hat Pirates. Oda explained that he does not portray romance in One Piece as the series is a shonen comic, and the young boys who read the comic are not interested in romance.

7. Despite being one of the weakest members of the crew physically, Nami is able to hurt Luffy with normal strikes (although given the situations in which this happens, it may be purely for comical effect). When questioned by a fan on this, Oda replied that Nami beats up Luffy's spirit.

8. Nami's favorite foods are mainly tangerines and other kinds of fruit.
Her least favorite food is orangette (strips of candied orange peel dipped in dark chocolate) because if she wants fruit, she will eat regular fruit.

9. Nami also does not like ice cream, the same as Zoro, Sanji, and Franky.

10. Nami's favorite food to cook is roasted duck with tangerine sauce.

11. Nami's favorite type of island and season is summer on a spring island.

12. Nami's specific numbers are 03 and 73 (7=Na - 3=Mi).

13. Nami smells like mikan and money.

14. If the Straw Hat Pirates were a family, then Nami would be the daughter.

15. If One Piece was set in the real world, then Nami would be from Sweden. 

16.  Nami's thoughts are "Money, Money, Money, Money, Beauty", and like the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates, "Friendship".

17. When asked which flower Nami resembles the most, Nico Robin's japanese voice actress replied she most resembles a sunflower.

18. Nami's blood type is X, the same as Chopper's and Brook's.

19. Nami bathes every day, the same as Sanji and Robin.

20. Nami represents the prefecture of Ehime.

21. Nami typically sleeps at 11:00 P.M. and gets up at 7:00 A.M.

22. If the Straw Hat Pirates were not pirates, then Nami would be a childcare worker.

23. If the Straw Hat Pirates had a 50-meter race, then Nami would come in seventh place.

24. The early concept for Nami features a much different version of the Straw Hat Pirates' thief and navigator fans have seen in the original series. The early version of Nami, which fans have lovingly dubbed "Fullmetal Nami," features pigtails, ripped jeans with a single stripped legging, noticeable body scars, boots, a single metal armored boot, a single metal-armored gauntlet, and an axe considerably larger than herself.

 The early version of Nami, which fans have lovingly dubbed "Fullmetal Nami," features pigtails, ripped jeans with a single stripped legging, noticeable body scars, boots, a single metal armored boot, a single metal-armored gauntlet, and an axe co...