Ⅱ️

"Bae-e-e" jennie screamed at Irene. "Hey kiddo" irene said as Jennie took her into a hug. Both of them were cousin and were really close to each other. They were in class. Jennie, Irene, yeri, Lisa, Wendy, jeongyeon, dahyun, tzuyu, and chaeyoung were all sitting close by side by side since they were inseparable. Half way through class, Jennie moved to sit on Irene's lap and because they were cousin, the others did not say anything about it. They all knew about Jennie feeling towards jisoo .Irene wrapped her arms around jennie's waist and lean her head on her back. "Ugh. I'm falling asleep already" chaeng, the youngest of the nine mumbled . "Yeah whens this shit gonna end" grumpy jeong said. "Hang in there peeps. 5 minutes to go" Wendy said without looking up from her book. She was really into this class so yea. "You know what girls. Let's go now I'm falling asleep too" Jennie said getting off Irene's lap. "Yippee finally Jen. Leggo" chaeng said jumping up. We all got up and yes including Wendy and all eyes turn to us. "What never seen girls before" Lisa said. We walked to the door and left the class. "Where too now?" Yeri asked. "Hmpp, let's go to the rooftop" dahyun suggested. "Yeah sure. Haven't been there in ages" tzuyu said.

"Hey Jen, why do u love jisoo-unnie so much" chaeng asked. Her question got her by surprise. "Hmp idk. Its just u know. If u love someone u just love them. There's not reason"Jennie replied. Jennie was thinking about jisoo while the other talked about random stuff going on in school and personal stuffs too while some slept. They decided to skip class until school ends to spend some time together. All nine of them had training after school so they decided to rest first before training. Jennie, jeong, Irene and chaeng went for volleyball training while the rest went for taekwondo training, they were preparing for the next exam to get black belt. Yeri, dahyun, tzuyu, Lisa and Wendy were all skilled in taekwondo. The other four were too but not as good as the five.

"Hey hey Jen look, jisoo unnie your baby" Irene nudge Jennie. Jennie looked at jisoo walking to the volleyball court with her friends. Jisoo looked at jennie's direction and jennie immediately looked away blushing "Haish our baby is so in love" jeong teased. "Shut up jeong" Jen rolled her eyes and playfully slapped her arm . The two ended up in a slapping arms game. Irene and chaeng just laugh at the two. Chaeng was the youngest but she was the most matured one.

The four of them tied their hair up into ponytails than warmed up first by running round and round the volleyball court and started stretching before playing. They were in sport shorts and Jennie and Irene were in Adidas sport bra while the other two were in sport shorts too but with a singlets instead, as the cool kids they wore their black sport shoes. "Well damn they looked great in those outfits" the other students at the court whispered. Jeongyeon looked at the other three smirking and winked. It was quite normal for them as they were the popular ones at school especially Jennie.

After practicing for a while, jisoo, the volleyball captain came and looked at the volleyball girls play. Jisoo was in shorts and sport bra too but she wore a thin black jacket outside still exposing her abs. All eyes were on her when she arrived and she signalled for them to carry on. However one girl caught her eyes. A girl laughing with her friends while playing wearing a sport bra with shorts. Kim Jennie. Jisoo knew who she was as she messaged her once. Jisoo was not the type to get close to her junior but when the new year of students came, one girl caught her attention, a damn cute and pretty girl. She looks cold and have that stupid poker face on all the time. "Damn she looks hot af"jisoo whisper under her breath. "Okay and she's good too" she said after awhile. She had observe jennie for a long time and realize that the girl was actually not what she seems like. She's the clingy type of person and always laughed together with her friends but she always get jealous when she sees Jennie clinging onto Irene all the time. Well she does not know that they are cousins so she believes that they are a couple. Jisoo fell in love with Jennie and one day,

JennieKim started following you

Jisoo spit out the milk she was drinking and landed at  sana's face. "What the actual f*** Kim jisoo" sana screamed. "Damn I'm sorry." Jisoo apologize while handing her some tissues. "Its fine but why on heaven did u do that" Sana asked confused. The other girls look at jisoo nodding. "Well u guys know our junior right?" Jisoo started. "Which one? The arrogant badass looking girl" they replied. "Yea. Its her. Well she started following me on Instagram " jisoo said. "So what jisooooo. U didn't have to spit milk onto my face" jisoo laughed and apologize again. Jisoo did not dare to tell her friends that she love Jennie because they thought of her as an arrogant person but jisoo knows shes not through all those observations for months.