Ⅳ️

I, Kim Jennie was their personal chauffeur. I sigh to myself as i had to pick up my friends later. Suddenly a brilliant idea came into my mind. Instead of me going to them why not them come to me. I smirk at my plans before letting them know about it.

Ding dong. The door bell rang and the maids went to answer the door. I already knew who they were so i didn't care and went to grab my stuffs and keys. "Hey yo bitch." Lisa greeted me. I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the garage. "Do u wanna walk, Lisa?" I threaten. She kept quiet and pouted behind me. I chuckled and went to my range rover. "Get in guys unless you guys wanna walk" i shouted.

I pulled up in our school's parking lot and i saw many students but my eyes was searching for a particular girl, Kim Jisoo. Suddenly another car pulled up in the parking lot near my car. It was the newest Mercedes and my jaw nearly dropped when i saw who came out of it. "Damn Kim Jisoo why do u have to be so hot "i mumbled. Well, to not very so obvious, i walked over to my friends and as usual it ended up as me taking the lead and walking infront of them all. The crowd parted as i walk through. I was wearing my poker face, more like bitchy face glaring at people that looks at me. I cant blame them though, hehe i was pretty, my friends too.

------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo POV
I saw Jennie as soon as i entered the parking lot. She was beside her range rover and damn she looks cute looking around. My heart dropped as i realize that she was looking for someone. I pulled up, saw Jennie walking towards her group as i got down from the car.

She looks cute. We had volleyball competition coming up next month and i gotta start choosing our players. Only the best plays for our school and i mean the best. I called for meeting and decided to have a tryouts and from there i will decide on who will represent our school.

Class was over and i changed into my sports attire, black leggings with shorts, black shirt and ponytail. I walked over to the court and saw most of them already there, well except for Jennie and her gang. I did not wait for them and started the tryouts. I shook my head alot and during one of the matches, Jennie and her gang showed up and warmed up together before sitting down waiting for their turns.

Most of my players did not live up to my standards and i sigh. I felt like i was not being a good captain and burden the school. Jennie and her gang went up and got into position to play. It was the best group there against Jennie's. The whistle blow and the ball flew towards Jennie but she return the ball back to the other side and got a point. After watching their match, i was quite satisfied and nodded my head every now and than. These 2 teams had made it into the school team and me of course I'll play too.

Before the competition, normally the school team would have to live in 1 house so it'll be easier to train. So i called them all into a meeting room and told them about it. I announce the names that would be roommates and i stopped reading the list when i saw that Jennie and i would be roommates "omg lord why" i looked up any her and continue reading the names. I saw how shocked she looked when i mention that we'll be in the same room.

I told them the location of the house and when we had to move in. It was on a Saturday so i expect everyone to be there.

------------------------------------------------------

Jennie POV

I still can't believe that i was in a same room as Jisoo. My biggest crush. Omg its gonna be so awkward. Little did she know that Jisoo thought the same thing.

She wants us all to be at the house at 8 o'clock sharp in the morning with our luggage and stuff we'll be needing. Great my beauty sleep. I checked up the house location online and saw that it was a newly built house. 3 stories, 7 bathrooms, garage, back ward, swimming pool and of course on the inside i didn't know. Okay its not too bad i guess plus i think jisoo and i might get closer. I smiled at the positive side of me.

It'll be great if we were girlfriends but nay its impossible she's straight as a pole
(Jennie thinks jisoo is straight and do not like girls but jisoo likes Jennie and obviously both of them did not know about it) i sigh to myself and went to my walk in closet to start packing cause duh tomorrow is Saturday. I pulled out my luggage and started pulling out my oversized shirt, sport shorts, shorts, ripped jeans, leather jacket, crop tops, caps, shoes and almost one quarter of my closet is currently in my luggage. Wow as i looked into the pile of clothes behind me.

Next morning, i woke up at 6 cause the other house was like an hour away and i needed to get ready. I did my stuff, curled my hair and put on some makeup in 30 minutes. Wow that's a new record. I was excited to see jisoo again and even more excited at the fact that we'll be together most of them time. I wore a white crop top with an leather jacket and black jeans with black boots. Plus a cap too. I got the maids to grab my luggage and put it inside the car for me. The Maserati. I pouted as i wanted to take the range rover and Mercedes with me too. Suddenly i had an idea, i could ask some of my maids to drive it there for me now. Well I'll pay for their taxi's fees. I got in and drove to the new house.

The engine roared as 3 of my cars pulled up infont of the others. They were in the front yard listening to jisoo talking. As soon as i arrived, all of them turn their heads and look at me as their jaw dropped. "Why the hell did u bring 3 of your cars for" Irene shouted at me. "What. I cant leave them at home" i said innocently and pouted. I saw jisoo chuckled and continue talking.

Well we went for a house tour and choose our room, jisoo was the captain so we got the master bedroom and left the others to choose their rooms. The house had a gym, indoor swimming pool, pool table, arcade, and dance studio. Jisoo and i unpack our stuff and started talking to each other. We talked about the house, my cars, the competition and our crush.

I found out that she had a crush on someone and her eyes sparkle when she talked about that person. I was sad and keep quiet all the time. I told her mine too and she looks sad too? Omg what's this?