2

you waited outside the office where her mother was busy with the new student and his parents.

you slowly knocked at the door and came inside the room politely greeting the guests.

"this is my daughter Y/N" your mother said smiling at the guests. "she will accompany your son to his dormitory room as well as tour him around the school" she continued.

Jungkook huffed and groaned. His head turned to you and his eyes widened.

"Jungkook please behave" this mother muttered putting a fake smile on she couldn't scold him in public since it was simply too embarassing.

your mother placed a leaflet of school information and rules, as well as his dormitory keys and class scedule. He groaned his mother shot him a glare indicating he should behave himself.

"please follow my daughter Mr. Jeon while I discuss some things to your parents" your mother said Jungkook wearily got up and walked towards you.

"follow me" you said opening the door walking into the long hallway. "this is the faculty rooms you aren't allowed in here except when a teacher calls you.

he looks at you as if he was bewitched.

suddenly he didn't feel too upset about being here anymore.

you showed him some areas around the school and telling him rules along the way some of the male students winked at you but you simply brushed it off and continued to tour him.

"the teachers and staff excpect you to be at you best behavior" you said unlocking a room door. "here is your dorm room" you said.

"thanks..." he said looking around seeing three other boys.

"you're welcome! If ever you need a tutor to help you I'm always free" you said smiling he nodded and smiled back.

you two spend a few seconds looking at each other until one of the boys coughed.

"Y/N who is this?" One of the boys asked.

"oh sorry Jimin I didn't really introduce him to you guys" you said "his name is Jeon Jungkook he'll be staying her for the school year please no immature acts got that?" You said sternly Jimin put on his famous eye smile and said.

"anything for you Y/N!"

"sure Jimin" you said not a hundred percent sure Jimin was mature yet. Last time he snuck in the faculty to prank the teachers.

"I'll see you" you said walking out the door.

"um...hi so I'm Park Jimin, this is Kim Taehyung and that is Kim Seokjin" he said pointing to a brunette boy and a blonde broad shouldered boy.

"welcome to room 113" Jimin said. "you can say...this school is boring but you'll get used to it" he said

"where's the wifi?" Jungkook asked tapping on his phone. "ONE BAR SIGNAL?!" He yelled.

"hey! Be quiet or we'll all get in big trouble!" Taehyung said. Jungkook piped down.

then suddenly a woman dressed in a casual suit came in.

"boys phones please" she said Jungkook's eyes widened. She harshly grabbed Jungkook's phone out of his hand and the others handed theirs out.

"no worries you'll get it back in the weekend" Jimin said.

Jungkook fainted.

>>>>

Heyyyy sorry long time no updates I had exams 😀