4

Jimin was putting away some of his clothes when he heard Jungkook groan.

"what is it now Jungkook?" Jimin asked as nicely as possible.

"I don't get the point of washing my clothes why can't someone do it for me?" He said lazily.

"well sweetie since you're attending school here you got to be more independent and responsible which means cleaning out your bed and doing laundry" Jin said folding some of his clothes into nice neat squares.

"also what's with this uniform? It's too tight" he said unbuttoning two buttons of his shirt.

"the teachers wouldn't be so happy with that Jungkook" Jimin said.

"well I'm tired of what they think so...I'm going out" he said wanting to get some air and escape for awhile.

"yah!" Jin yelled after him.

"leave him alone he'll just get caught and learn his lesson" Taehyung said.

Jungkook walked down the stairs and decided to climb out of a window in the lower floor.

I just have to climb out here and I can walk around town for awhile. They won't notice a thing. He thought.

"what are you doing?" A voice suddenly said.

>>>>

You were finished with your school sessions with your teacher who comes by at certain times since you were homeschooled.

You decided to go out into town that day and went to see your mother to get her shopping list.

As you walked by the lower floor hallways you spotted something unsual.

It's that rude prick again. You thought

He was walking towards a big window and then was climbing it.

"what are you doing?" You said.

Wow. He really has guts to pull off an escape. You thought.

"n-nothing" Jungkook said climbing back inside.

"I saw what you wre trying to do. You already know the rules here you aren't allowed to go out not unless it's a weekend" You reminded him.

"well cutie I just wanted some fresh air outside so just don't bother me" he said with a playful smirk.

You ignored the nickname and his smirk.

"well should I just report you? Or are you going  to be a good boy and go back from where you came?" You said smirking back at him. His smirk faded.

"fine" he mumbled and went back up the stairs feeling deafeated.

Arrogant rude guy thinks he can win against me? Hmph in his dreams. You thought.

Who does she think she is? She isn't the boss os me! He thought.

>>>>

Updateuu~~