3

Jungkook thought he might die.

"I think my parents sent me to hell" he said groaning.

"I swear if you keep on making noise we'll all get in trouble" Taehyung said.

"I can be as noisy as I want. I'm going to take a shower" Jungkook said he grabbed some clothes for the night and shut the door.

"FINALLY!" Jimin yelled he tried to be nice and polite but it was way too much for him.

"shhhh! Seriously don't tell me you're trying to be as noisy as well!" Jin said "behave yourself Jimin"

"sorry hyung" Jimin said.

"yah!" Jungkook said walking out of the room in a towel. "what kind of trick is this?!"

"what now?" Jimin said.

"where's the hot water?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin laughed. "I'm sorry there's no such thing as that here"

"WHAT!" Jungkook yelled. "I can't take a bath without hot water" he said slowly.

Jimin and Taehyung laughed. "what! Come on! Stop being spoiled and be brave" Jimin said.

"IM NOT SCARED OF THAT!" Jungkook yelled back. Then he banged the door shut. He decided to just force himself to get used to it.

"this is really going to be an adjustment" Jin said

"I bet he's going to come out shivering" Taehyung said teasingly.

>>>>

The next day

You were in the student's lounge since you had to show around another new student that day.

"hi Y/N right?" A boy asked her.

"yes, but I wouldn't think my mother would let you talk to me" you said knowing what your mother would do.

"come on Y/N-" the boy started.

"stop hitting on her" your mother said, she was just passing by as she heard your conversation with the guy.

"I-I'm sorry maa'm" he said bowing and then leaving.

"Y/N dear you should go isn't Eunbi coming over?" Her mother said. Then you remembered your friend Kwon Eunbi was coming over.

"oh yes! Thank you for reminding me I'll go now" you said walking in such a quick pace you didn't realize someone was walking towards you.

>>>>

Jungkook groaned.

It was the first time he was going to class but he just didn't feel like doing so.

He was very frustrated with everything that he didn't notice someone walking towards his way.
>>>>

You bumped into Jungkook,

He bumped into you,

His books fell and so did your purse.

"ow.." you said rubbing your head.

"watch where you're going" Jungkook said coldly.

"you watch where you're going!" You said picking up your purse to leave.

"what a prick." You muttered.

>>>>

New update :)))