I am a Male Female

So

So..
I just woke up from the strangest dream...
Where I dressed up as a girl..
for a day at my old highschool.

And..?
What happened?

You mean, from the beginning or what?

..What happened?

In my dream world. I convinced everyone that I was a girl by slipping into the ranks of other girls with a cute dress on. It was pinkish purple.

And you.. pulled that off?

Well yeah. And don't ask if I was wearing breast forms and a bra. I don't know. I only saw my dress, not my fake breasts.

Great, so possibly no boobs.
You pulled this off with..what?
A girl voice, a smile, and a wig?

Well.. Just the girl voices and a smile.

Wow. You must hear been..
VERY convincing.

I was. Then again, In this dream, I was the same guy to ride a mini  motorcycle to school, then park it inside of my school without getting noticed by anyone. The little guy was literally a mini version of a motorcycle.

Good for you.
Back to the story now.

Yeah..Right.
So, I came across a group of guys who thought I was cute.

Cute?
Don't they know what you look like?

Well, obviously not. Or maybe I did something to my body that convinced everyone I was who I claimed to be. The world may never know. Even I didn't.

Ok...

So I smiled and giggled at their comments. It was wierd, but I was loving the compliments! Then the girls were being called to class. Before they could go to class though, I follow them into their locker room. Where they get changed and stuff.

You followed them  WHERE!?
Pervert!
..Wait, what if you had to pee?

I thought about that. And strangely enough, I had to pee. That's when I assume I peed myself. Then came a weird wardrobe malfunction where my *ahem* was hanging down a bit. And so I had to cover myself up with a pinkish purple napkin that I so happened to find..

What happened then?

Then I went back to the same boys from before. Their comments and compliments persisted as I try to rummage through a bag of some kind for an extra pair of women's underwear. Don't ask how I got the underwear on without without anyone looking, I just did.