Operator

Sitting through five minutes of waiting music was fun. It's funny how I addressed the poor dude as operator.
_________________________________
Hello-hello. Operator?

...hello. How may I help you(?)

Are you busy at the moment? I want to tell you a story.

Well, I mean, I'm talking to you as of now. So you could say I'm pretty busy. *awkward chuckles*

Aren't you curious how my brain works?

Not in particular..? What exactly do you nee—

Good! So am I!

...That's not what I said

I'm kind of all over the place and my mind makes no sense. Physically, I'm stuck being the same guy I've always been, right?

How am I supposed to answer this question? I don't know you?

But virtually. Ohhh, but virtually, I can be whatever I want!

Generally, yes.

SO! Why not become a princess!?

...OK?

What do you mean guys can't be princesses, Operator?

I didn't say—

You don't believe in the power of internet and anime? GEEZ, have you been living under a rock?? Do TRAPS not ring a bell to you?

What? I don't think I understand. What exactly is your reason for calling?

...Let's be honest here, operator.
I don't have to gall to actually dress myself up and shamelessly pose as a Disney princess.

...

That would literally destroy my entire life. If I wanted to dress up, I would have gone full on drag queen.

....

I'm not questioning my sexuality or my gender. I'm literally just stating that I will be whatever I want on the internet, and I decided to label myself as a princess for fun.

I'm close to hanging up.

I'm just a guy who's a princess for fun.

Sir, this is a Wendy's. You need to speak with a psychiatrist.

DID YOU JUST CALL ME SIR!!???

I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. Again, I do not know the purpose of your phone call but you might have the wron—

NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! HOW DARE DISRESPECT ME!?

Sir, I don't get paid enough for this. I'll let authorities know about this phone call. Have a good day.

...you're calling the cops? Oh.. well.. *click*
_________________________________

I mean, overall, that conversation went well. I called a random phone number from a phone booth and decided to vent. Please don't track me down. And yes, phone booths still exist.