Dating a villain 1

You were supposed to meet up with Izuku, so you could go grab some food and go back to your place. You noticed him standing by one of the food stalls and you walkdd up to him. You made sure the hood stayed in your head and that you kept your head down, just go make sure people wouldn't regocnize you. You grabbed Izuku's hand and he jumped a bit. You had surprised him.

"(Na-name), oh no, you gotta hide.", he panicked.

"Why? What's going on?"

"Midoriya, my boy. Who is your friend?", you heard someone ask.

"Aa-aa–All M-Might, she is a-a... but she-she was just leaving. Ri-Right?"

Your curiosity got the best of you and you turned around. It really was All Might. Your hood fell off and he could see your face clearly. You saw his face twicth momentarily, but soon it returned to the regular wide smile. He had regocnized you, you knew it, but he didn't seem like he was going to do anything. Atleast not right now.

"Oooh, All Might himself, nice to meet you. I'm actually a fan of yours. My name is (Name)", you exclaimed.

"It's great to meet a fan, but could I talk to you for just a moment? Midoriya my boy, wait here.", he said.

All Might led you away from Izuku, so he couldn't hear you two talking. Izuku was left there alone and confused, the poor boy had no idea what was going on.

"I know who you are.", he said.

"I figured, so are you gonna take me to the police or something?"

"No, I don't want to be the one to take young Midoriya's girlfriend to custody. If he doesn't trust me, I can't help him control One for All."

"How'd you know I'm his girlfriend?"

"Good guess, but he is a sweet boy, and I hope you aren't a bad influence on him."

"Calm down Dad Might. It's more like he has an influence on me anyway.", you sighted.

"Did... you just...?", he tackled.

"Yes, so can I go to Izuku now? Or are you going to give me some lecture about responsibility and how this would be the only time you let us off the hook?"

"Seems you get it. Good evening young (Name), and take care of young Midoriya.", he waved.

"I will."„ you whispered.

When Midoriya noticed All Might leaving, he dashed to you. He was so sure you would be taken to the police, thank god you weren't. He had to try and fight the urge to just jump in and tell you to run.

"Wh-What did he say?", he stammered.

"He just told me to take care of you.", you muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Let's go get some food shall we?", you smirked, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, sure."

You felt like eating pizza, so that's what you got. The two of you walked back to your place. You held hands the whole time, and you could see Izuku blushing. It made you smile.

When you got to your apartment, you put on a movie, and sat on the couch, eating pizza. You cuddled to Izuku's side and could feel his breathing getting a bit heavier. He was nervous, like All Might had said, he was sweet boy.