Publishing Q&A

Hi everyone,

I am creating this to answer any of your publishing Q&A's, where you can find the rest of this book, your thoughts and more!

1. Why is this book now published? Why do you have to remove chapters?

I am not going to lie to you, I didn't think publishing was ever going to be a thing for me. I have always doubted my writing ability incredibly, despite the reads or the followers or even the feedback. It's one of the biggest things that I am insecure about and not many people in my personal life are aware of the fact I write in general, let alone have a book published. This is a massive achievement for me. TBOH is my baby - I have explained why in the first chapter called 'welcome.' I have worked on this book since I was 13, and I am now 20 so you can see it's not something that has happened overnight.

In most published books, the publisher doesn't allow for the entire book to remain posted if it is somewhere else - especially on a free site such as this, or they wouldn't make any money. That's the simple truth. Although, I like to look at it that my readers get a very good taster to the book and if they want to carry on reading, the choice is theirs.

2. Where is the book published?

Currently over on Amazon! The Ebook and Paperback version is now available!

Update: The book is now available to buy as an AUDIO BOOK! Narrated fantastically, it is definitely a fun read to have on the go!

If you sign up to my blog/website, you have the chance of winning your own free paperback version that will be shipped to you where you live and also be sent the link to the bonus books of TBOH that will be free to you! On Amazon, they're not!

TBOH Amazon link: (p.s.) if this link doesn't work for your country, try searching the book on your normal amazon home page. For example, I'm from the UK and these links are American so I had to convert it into .co.uk website. LINK: http://bit.ly/TheBestPartOfHelloEbook

My blog/website: http://hollie-armstrong.awesomeauthors.org/

Bonus Book Link or search Are You There Kayla, It's Me Evan? http://bit.ly/TheBestPartOfHelloBonus

Audible Link: for some reason it won't let me post it! But all you need to do is search the book into the homepage!

I am so grateful for everyone's support over the years. I wouldn't have been able to do this without any of you and I truly, truly love each and every one of you. I can't say thank you enough!

If you can't grab your hands on a copy, you can help me in other ways such as reviewing TBOH on Goodreads. This helps me out massively!

Here's the link to my Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40761817-the-best-part-of-hello

Reviewing my book on Amazon also helps me loooads too! I would be happy to take a look at any of yours in return.

I love u all to the moon and back and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to comment below!