MY MISSING FAMILY

03
Basmah began narrating her story by saying "My grandfather's name is Alhaji Muhammad lawan,he is from Gombe,he is Fulani by tribe,he got married to my grandmother Hajia Sadiya Ahmad. My grandpa was very rich,he was a herder,he has thousands of cattles.

Allah has blessed them with six childrens four males and two females.The first born is Sulaiman,the second born is Aisha,followed by Amina,then Twins Hassan and Hussein,then  the last born who was named Ibrahim that is my father.

They grew up to love and care for each other,their father try his best to educate them both Western and Islamic education,there is love and affection in the family and this was originated from the training they got from their mother.

The two daughters of the family got married after they graduated from secondary school . Sulaiman the first born is a pilot, Hassan is a medical doctor, Hussein is a banker,And my father Ibrahim is a business man. They carried out all the duties in their house, because their father is old enough and has no strength to do things as he did before.

Years pass by where all of them got married. Sulaiman married Maryam, Hassan weds Salma, Hussein married Mufeedah, my father Ibrahim married Saadatu that's my mommy.

One day  my grandparents travel to Bauchi and on their way back they had an accident and all of them died,their children cry alot. Their death mark the beginning of the separation of the family......