MY MISSING FAMILY

07
"You don't have to say anything I know what brought you here, and whoever come to us his/her problem has come to an end" said the sorcerer in a husky voice. He added by saying "your husband is very religious, he sticks to his prayers and azkhar, so working on him will be very difficult, I might work on him during the night hours when everyone is asleep and that's the perfect time for me to work, but your husband's case is totally different because he sticks to night prayers, he always perform ablution before he went to bed and also say all his bed prayers, so with that I can't work on him easily.

Anty mufeedah was not happy with this news, "what do you think we can do now??" she asked the sorcerer, he kept quiet for some minutes and added "the only solution is you have to take his attention away from all his prayers and azkhar, what I mean is you have to make sure that he did not pray on time and he should stop his daily and bed zhikhr that's the only way we can work on him. I gave you from now to three days to do this work and also I will send one of our jinn to make him feel weak during the night hours so that he will not be able to wake up for the midnight prayers. When we are done with this then we will proceed to the actual work" he ended by laughing so loudly.

Thank you said Anty mufeedah and her friend. "Stand up and leave" ordered the sorcerer, Anty mufeedah kept alot of money for him and they quickly vanished.

Ohhh sighs Anty mufeedah as she settled down in the car, she looked at Rashida and said "I swear I was scared, the man is totally not having a good look, you know what when he laughs I feel like all my intestines are coming out of my stomach" Rashida laugh alot saying you are funny friend, but to me I did not feel anything because I saw so many sorcerers. Hmm it's ok I will get use to it too since I want to succeed in my plans said Anty mufeedah.

"Where are we heading to now because you told your husband that we are going for a wedding and we are spending he night there, if we went back home he will be auspicious" said Rashida as she is starting the car. Anty mufeedah said I have an idea "Let's go to your sisters house Amina and we will tell her that we came to greet her son that was sick then we should spend the night there I know she will be very happy".

They went straight to Amina's house and she was very happy when she saw them especially when they said they are spending the night at her house.