MY MISSING FAMILY

05

Anty mufeedah go ahead with her evil plan,because she promise her self that this time nothing will stop her from destroying the family.

She picked her phone and called Rashida her friend,after all the greetings she added by saying this time around we will not waste time, so what do you think we should do?? Bashida replied “there is nothing left to do other than to go to the sorcerer, I know him very well, he worked for me for several years and nothing goes wrong, he is perfect when it comes to this kind things”, Anty mufeedah laugh and said that's my friend, and you said something meaningful, so we will go to him day after tomorrow because you know I have to come with an idea to convince this stupid man(her husband) and when everything is done I will call you, Ok Ok no problem said Rashida, Bye Thank you as she cuts the call.

Oh God what am I going to do now, how am I going to convince this man, what am I going to tell him so that he will allow me to go? said Anty mufeedah, she kept silent for some minutes then she smiles and said yess finally this will be the perfect Idea, I will go to him tomorrow and talk to him about it am very sure he is going to agree.

The next morning Anty mufeedah wake up as early as possible she went to the kitchen and prepare the favorite dish of her husband, after she's done she went to the toilet and take her bath,she dressed up in her beautiful and attractive clothes,she sprayed different attractive perfumes in her body, and went to her husband's room, he is sleeping peacefully she gave him one disgusting look and said very soon you will be on my foot, she fake a smile on her face and wake him up in a romantic way, Mufeedah he asked surprisingly because he can't remember the day she did this to him, she smiled and say morning Sweetheart, get up and take your bath breakfast is waiting for you,he smiled and went to the toilet, in his mind saying I hope this is the day I am dreaming about and I hope mufeedah has changed for good,when he finished she dressed him up her self,and hold his hand to the dinning, he is just following her like one camel(lol😁) because he is not use to her new behaviour, at the dinning she feed him her self, he can't keep quiet anymore and ask her Mufeedah I hope you are doing all this with good heart, I am even thinking may be you had a nightmare that's why you decided to change, she laughed and said “oh oh not at all, I just thought that I should stop all I am doing so that we will live peacefully, he was so happy and kisses her saying thank you wife am extremely happy I love you, she said I love you too and grab his hand to the parlour and switched the TV saying today we will stay together at home.....