Chapter 1: The escape

Y/n. Pov

'Why do they hate me?' I thought to myself in my room getting up after my beating. many bruises around my body 'maybe I should run away from this house' I say to myself suddenly a voice talk .

???:yeah that is a wise decision.

Y/n: who is there!.

???:calm down child Iam speaking in your mind. and you don't want to wake up your family. Right?.

'He is right I don't want to get another beating for no reason'.

???: of course Iam right.

Y/n: what the___.

???: didn't I tell I can speak in your mind!! . Who do you think Iam!!.

Y/n: riiiigghhht. Who are you?.

???: oh I didn't introduce myself.

Y/n: yes you didn't..

???:ahem. Anyway iam the great dragon FAFNIR!!.

Y/n: uhh.

Fafnir:...you don't know the great dragon fafnir....?.

Y/n: nope.

Fafnir: it might be your family for not taking you to school I guess. Right?.

Y/n: yeah..

Fafnir: how old are you child?.

Y/n: Iam 8 years old and I have a name mister Fafnir.

Fafnir: oh and what is it and please call me Fafnir.

Y/n: alright Fafnir my name is Y/n. And what are you doing in my inside my mind.

Fafnir: I came to help you escape from this house of yours.

Y/n: really !?!.

Fafnir: yes but I must warn you. You must be brave enough to enter the forest without looking back at your family house.

Y/n: I'M IN!!.

Fafnir: ALRIGHT THEN LET'S GO!!!

As soon as he said these words the window burst open.

Fafnir: JUMP!.

Y/n: seriously ?.

Fafnir: I SAID JUMMPPP!!!.

I decide to Jump believing him better than staying in this house. I was looking at the ground falling.

Y/n: uhhh Fafnir!!.

I close my eyes ready for the impact but nothing happened I look at myself flying and the ground so close to me.

Y/n: wow.

Suddenly I hit the ground with my face.

Y/n(muffled): why it was a good moment.

Fafnir: sorry. Hurry up and run away there is a close village might take a day of walking.

Y/n: what!!!.

Fafnir: don't worry a little tiny bit of my aura so the Grimm will get scared when they sense you and will not attack you.

Y/n: that's not the point!! You said one day of walking really!!!.

Fafnir: better than staying in the house.

Y/n: right...

Fafnir: don't worry you will reach it with my power in half day and the village people are nice when they see you tell them you ran away from your family from their beating you and they will treat you kindly.

Y/n: really!

Fafnir: yes. now run away I will give little tiny bit of my power so I can boost your speed for 10 minutes.

Y/n: thanks Fafnir.

With that I run away as fast as I can without looking back I was fast but not that fast I enter the forest and I didn't stop my legs suddenly feels tired probably from the beating I get but I didn't stop and I kept running.

----------------------------------------

Author: so what do you think guys I hope you like the story and yes this is my first time of writing so deal with it.

See ya all